The legal system is a mess

Then you search for it on the forums. That’s literally what I did as Attorney General.

1 Like

:eyes:

I can 100% agree that departments cannot blacklist people for anything anymore without them retaliating and going to the court. As Maximus stated, if you’re a Deputy irl and you tell your Lieutenant he’s a “dick”, you’re gonna get thrown outta there. but no no we care more about pixelated rights than irl rights

5 Likes

the department of justice should stop prosecuting people for violating the constitution or bill of rights, when said person was literally doing their job
say you are a deputy, and go on-duty, and tell 5 civilians to go die, tell the sheriffs to kill himself, and that they are all jews, you are going to be fired.
but if you get fired you can just sue the person for BOR.I, win the case, get your spot back, and fuck over someones career.
the bill of rights and constitution need to be revised and redone…again…to avoid more stuff like this

congress needs to pass a bill to give depts more power with disciplinary action, or just update bor

1 Like

agree

Sorry, not all bills are in the forums. So that does not work

i contacted the speaker and he said that the employee rights bill will be reformed. that shall hopefully resolve this issue

Most of the laws are on the forum. Maybe a handful are not on the forum itself, therefore if it’s not on here the only place it could possibly be is on the Trello board. So, common sense says it’s either on the board or not a law at all.

Uhm or we can just pass an amendment…

hmmm…
here is is!

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

That doesn’t mean it isn’t flawed, dumbass.

hmmmmmmmm

@spookdan For you, buddy.

I’d love to stop prosecuting for that…if we had the power to do so in the first place. So good job on that beautiful piece of idiocy. Secondly, you can’t do that at all? Do you fuckers ever read the SC decisions, like ever? Release Regarding Cybervict v The Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office

i do, yet the amount of individuals being prosecuted for doing their jobs is going up due to a ton of loopholes within the constitution and bill of rights.
you’ve had to even thought to yourself.
i bet there are more lawsuits for violating the bill of rights than something common, like murder.
its gotten out of control

But no one is being prosecuted lol, they’re being sued. And frankly, all but one or two of the violation cases make me feel the defendant is innocent. And both of those got dismissed. And really, not that many have gone to trial. We’ve had maybe three to five actually go to trial.

i am sad :confused:

also you were a horrible DAG and your law school is failing.

you are a hypocrite.

How was I a horrible DAG? Which time?

Again, because I restarted my law school doesn’t mean it’s failing.

Aren’t you a nobody?

Alright, this has gotten old and derailed.