The Firestone Senate - what most of us thought

Ah, we’re back to talking about the senate.

When we elect our Senators. We mostly thought they would do what they say. But instead we were lied to by our people. And they act like idiots.

Let’s talk about this first.
“Dear Firestone Department of Transportation Employees, State Senators are tasked with the hardest of jobs. We must decide if someone is fit to run a department off how well they can present themselves. We often have little to look at when we are voting on nominations. Our job as Senators is to approve who we think is going to do the best for the Department. I promise you, we will find the correct Secretary.” - American_Honor

“hardest of jobs” Bud, DHS, SCSO, and FSP have hard jobs. But they still protect and serve our country.
The senates job is to LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE OF FIRESTONE. The senate knew that the Department of Transportation supports elite, and really wants him to lead them. Elite is a good person to lead us. It doesn’t matter about the speech. Or what happened to them in the best. That’s how Trump got elected. Elite was a good person to lead DoT. DoT wanted him to lead them. But the senate had their own thoughts, and thought about what they want. They “roasted” his speech. Nice maturity.

Let’s move on to the second part.

They failed these bills.
First time: https://trello.com/c/SL7eBsKU/3937-a-bill-to-define-malpractice [failed]
Second time: https://trello.com/c/KGcEf51c/3963-a-bill-to-define-malpractice [tabled]

The senate wants random people to go and possibly kill injured people.

This is like the time the senate failed Ijakes confirmation, everyone wanted ijake to lead FSP, but they never listened.

Ijake or Dragon are great people.

But this, they failed great things that we need.

I think it is time to protest, against the Senate. For the bullshit they caused.

We thought what the senate said in their speeches were the real deal. We have been lied to by some Senators.

To the good Senators. Thank you.

1 Like

The senate needs to think different, like apple.

3 Likes

IJake is completely unrelated whereas; FSP Gold Command, Silver Command, And Bronze command pleaded to fail him.

This situation overall just shows the Senate being idiotic.

2 Likes

straphos brought it up so I added it
idk the full story of that

1 Like

@Baron_Natertot8425 Most people wanted iJake15 for Superintendent, and he worked hard. The reason I brought him up originally was because somebody said “Why don’t the people who work hard get it”, and that reminded me of how hard iJake worked, yet his nomination crumbled. The factors that the senate looks into is just pretty bad in my opinion, but not much we can do.

Maybe the senate made a bad decision, but harassing them isn’t going to fix it.

3 Likes

Yeah, basically the senate right now is complete shit. They denied Secretary nominee Elite, now look they roasted his speech for sure. But he is a great DS, and you’re a fucking terrible senate. Maybe if you actually looked into what he did and how long he spends in the department you would know. Didn’t think it was possible to piss off a whole department because of your stupidity.

3 Likes

it’s very possible, they’ve done it multiple times

1 Like
1 Like

I think elite’s speech was pretty decent, but his speech was formatted for ease to copy/paste it into the game, he wasn’t planning on not being at his confirmation lol

I think they thought it looked unprofessional and badly organized because of the formatting

Plus it’s hard to come up with future plans when you’ve already been basically running the department already since fly was so inactive, and he’s been the acting secretary for the past week

3 Likes

Elite stated in the DoT discord that he would try his best to attend, he had something to do in real life.

1 Like

thanks for the nice message senator American!

1 Like

and that’s why there is faults in this system, but there’s really nothing you can do at this point

Faded failed his Warden nomination, why? primarily because

1. he didn’t attend his nomination
  2. his speech was off mobile, had bad grammar, and generally was just a mess

you gotta make a good impression and appear prepared

1 Like

I SPEAK FOR MYSELF AND ONLY MYSELF

First off, Senators are elected we were voted into these positions. We also have to pass fair laws that have actual purpose. The bill for malpractice is very vague and we are currently working on Amendments to this bill so it can be passed at our next session. The bill was tabled for the sole purpose to be amended. Personally as a Senator I do not want to pass any bills that have loopholes or that are not 100% complete.

Senator, American_Honor
If you have questions you can DM me at American_Honor#8810

1 Like

I don’t wish to DM a dumb fuck

2 Likes

very rude

1 Like

not really if he lied to us

1 Like

take into account the opinion of the citizens
we wanted elite

1 Like

I didn’t lie I said I would never vote on an unfair legislature. Not sure if you read that.

1 Like

Some DOT already protesting.

1 Like

They can protest if they wish.

1 Like