The End of an Era

Before you get started on reading and looking at all the photos, and overall shedding tears like I am, I’d like you to listen to this playlist while you read, thank you.

Over the course of the last 8 months, I’ve learned a great deal of things. Lessons, ideals, thoughts, new perspectives, where to hold your trust, who to hold onto, and most importantly, when to do right and wrong. This term has had its fair share of ups and downs. I made promises, many of which I never kept, but let’s be honest here, what Governor has actually kept their promises. I tried to be different. I came in from a non-political background, from the working-class levels of Firestone. I rose from an area where no others rose before. I won’t ever consider myself the best Governor, nor the worse. I know that in the end, I did right, and I walked away successful. I know that I didn’t let this state down, and despite the ups and downs, we, together, stayed strong. We prevailed through the tough times, the times where quitting really was a consideration, times where we sometimes thought that the odds were going to get the best of us. Despite our differences, we are all the same. We come from different backgrounds, but we’re all young, we came here for new opportunities, we made friends, we made enemies, but most importantly, we stayed strong as a community. At times, we often came together and sought out a common enemy, whether we realize it or not. Despite me constantly expressing immense amounts of distaste and hatred to some of those around me, I truly would like to say that I don’t hate anyone in this state. Over the course of my many months here, I’ve learned that life is too short to sit here and hold grudges, hatred, and dislike for people. I have the rest of my life ahead of me, so does everyone else, enjoy it and be positive.

The community Firestone has built and become will never be comparable by any other group on ROBLOX. Despite our many flaws, we have by far the most enjoyable and semi-friendly community out there. The people I’ve met here, and the things I’ve been able to do with those great people, will never be forgotten. I’ve compiled a few messages I’d like to send out to some of the departments on what I thought of them, and how they’ve been doing over the course of my two terms.

Firestone State Patrol
This department has had many ups and downs. You’ve gone through about 3-4 Superintendents and Colonels during my terms, each with their notable flaws. I truly believe Code_Law is currently the best fit for the department. Please remember, there is always room to improve. If you’d like suggestions on how to improve, just ask the people, the former members, former Governor’s, current employees, people from other departments, you get the gist.

Firestone National Guard
Personally, I really liked how the Firestone National Guard, mainly the command staff, took in my ideas and suggestions and actually put them to good use. They were very open to change, especially under Major General Hobo_Bear. And truthfully speaking, he’s by far one of the best Major General’s I’ve seen come through the National Guard, change my mind. I’m excited to see where you guys go next in terms of development and overall improvements, keep up the solid work.

Firestone Department of Transportation
The Firestone Department of Transportation did a wonderful job bringing in new players, training them, and getting them accustomed to Firestone and how it’s government works. Little do they realize, they’re actually one of the most useful departments. Please be sure to maintain your administrative staff’s activity, it’s imperative, thank you.

Firestone Department of Homeland Security
This department probably went through some of the most significant change it’s seen in a very long time. One of the three longest serving administrative figures all left together, and that pushed the department into a new era. Secretary Colorful_parrots has been doing a great job leading the department alongside Deputy Secretary Mattxtro and Associate Director Buford1842. For the administration, please continue to listen to the people below you. I myself listened to them, and they constantly brought up wonderful ideas, suggestions, improvements, and opinions that could’ve been used to improve the department. Keep up the good work, fellas.

Firestone Department of Justice
This department saw some pretty big change in the shift from Former Attorney General jefrafra to Attorney General Skye_Jones. I really wished Attorney General Skye_Jones could’ve put more time into the department (should they win the election), but in the end, it’s her choice. Overall, good department. (Wrote this before the dismissal) Good luck to the newest Attorney General, 1superchris2.

Firestone Department of Corrections
The Firestone Department of Corrections lost one of, if not the greatest Warden it’s ever had not too long ago. Following his departure, Warden KensterVids took over and I’m glad to say he’s been doing an absolutely kickass job running the department. I’ve seen a major increase in activity from the Department of Corrections, and I’m loving it. Keep it up, fellas.

Firestone Department of Public Works
Under Secretary j0805, I’ve seen a much higher quality of employees being produced, and I’m thoroughly impressed. Hopefully, you guys can see some more use in v3.

Firestone Department of State
I would like to apologize for not giving you more opportunities to work on our foreign relations. I tried to spearhead the relations myself, and that was unfair, especially seeing as we have a whole department dedicated to it. Wonderful employees, great Secretary, keep it up fellas and hopefully you can see more action under the new Governor.

Firestone Department of Aviation
-… . … .–. … - . / -. — - / … .- …- … -. --. / – …- -.-. … / — …-. / .- / …- … . --…-- / - … … … / -… . .–. .- .-. - – . -. - / … … / .-. …- -. / -… -.-- / .- / --. .-. . .- - / … . -.-. .-. . - .- .-. -.-- .-.-.- / … — .–. . …-. …- .-… .-… -.-- / … . / -.-. .- -. / --. . - / …- -. -… .- -. -. . -… / …-. .-. — – / - … . / …-. … .-. . … - — -. . / -… … … -.-. — .-. -… / … — --- -. .-.-.- / … # – / . -…- -.-. … - . -… / - — / … . . / .-- … . .-. . / - … … … / -… . .–. .- .-. - – . -. - / --. — . … / … -. / …- …-- .-.-.-

Firestone Peace Officer Standards & Training
POST has been and will always be a mess. Under Director B_ear though, I’m hoping to see some much needed improvements to the academy, an academy we can’t afford to lose. The performance of the Instructor staff was impressive, wonderful people. Keep up the good work my dudes.

Notable Individuals:

FedoraMasterB98 - You’re a good guy and a great leader but you tend to piss people off with your methods. Please listen to the community, thanks.

GetEnveloped - Another great dude and a great leader, brought SWAT up from the ashes. I would just like to clarify that I have nothing against you cough

pathwaysbball - Another great dude, wonderful co-founder, and respectable person overall. I wish we had more people like you in Firestone, path :heart:

sharkfish82 - You stepped up to help me when I had no there to support me, and I’ll never forget that. Thank you for being a great dude, good luck in the election.

TACTlCALCANADlAN - Star Wars & Game of Thrones

Floatmanjason - Despite not getting to know you very well, you seem like a very memey dude.

Cenosity - Great Secretary, willing to go against me when I’m wrong.

Skye_Jones - Great Attorney General so far, good luck in the election.

J0805 - Great Secretary, definitely made improvements to DPW whether you noticed or not.

AlbusSkywalker - Good Secretary, I’d like to see more business in Firestone, though.

KensterVids - Great Warden, increased activity in DOC an ass ton.

Champ101490 - Good Secretary, thanks for running DOH after I left :heart:

Slinkising - Great Secretary, thanks for keeping DOT a good entry-level department, you’ve helped countless new players.

B_ear - Great Director with tons of potential, please harness it and put it to good use. Make POST great again!

Ftlicious - Great Secretary who shrugged off the hate and shit you got, keep it up.

Code_Law - Great Colonel, keep it up chief.

policetonyR - Wonderful Chief of Staff, thank you for doing my shitwork and o7

colorful_parrots - Perfect replacement for chevy, thanks for keeping DHS up there

Ash1835 - good secretary for a department that isnt used xd

Hobo_Bear - Perfect Major General, o7 chief and keep it up

iLordOfAviation - -.-- — …- .----. .-. . / … — -. . … - .-… -.-- / .- / -… . .- -… / – . – . / -. --. .-…

Hecxtro

FightingTheFlames

Elite_Creations

jefrafra

DannyboyLaw

MisterGermanAidan

MarshallJAddison

Ryananderson

NinWin1

IceyTrigger

SolarStrife

Mattxtro

Shawnyg - last minute friendship

Nimixtros

Innovativemind

Bjohn323

TommyT222

CannonOblivion

1superchris2

Mythric

Jish950

FalconGXL

MrsEmote

TTEMB

Dragon2290

Timshep07

IdentityLaw

Buford1842

Chevyrocks

Airplane1221

MACK12312678910

Shysun

BsLaw

Kkl1226

SeanCityNavy

Jeffrevin

Chill_Bunniez

Kat4Katrina

OfficerVideoGay

Philip_Forth

Lidels

Samtella - great mc server

Doktor710

851raymond

Butsworth

Uncircuit

SteelTrigger

Silv3_r

Spookdan

Gibson_SG

Sentinelraven

Zeyahne

Alaskan_Law

Rainy_54

Zytholax

Tankguy67

Antador

Tacticalwhale21

Jente2004lol

ViaRecon

Innovativemind

RoadHockeyKidd

Kerberty

Droow

ChrisJSyndicate

Luca544

Keegs2000

WarriorMasterKiller

Booba2

Alexduskthorn

ThaNitro911

iSchwenzer

At this point, I’m really tired of typing names so I’m just going to move on to something else. If I didn’t include you in my list, don’t feel hurt, I probably just didn’t get to your name and I’m really really lazy. Now that I’ve cleared all the sappy bullshit and emotional shit out of the way, I’d just like to say that it’s genuinely been great. I’ve had a great deal of fun here, and this has been a great experience for me. To put minds at ease, I likely will remain in Firestone. Thank you all.

Pictures

Summary

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/449659145625272320/605234151272087552/c5hv4T1NPf.gif
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/449659145625272320/605234131902660610/qQb2fhQUbN.gif
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image https://gyazo.com/22eb8bff0d387b9b839b48f57448f270
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

image image image image image image image RobloxPlayerBeta_hVroy8eXZO image Discord_MkXlZQgjFH RobloxPlayerBeta_NL5NqTOXoc RobloxPlayerBeta_J22eEtQJAE image RobloxPlayerBeta_ZAuQc02OQa image image image image image

Summary

The Pardon of TheFurryFish and Philip_Forth

No context needed, it’s all on the pardon. If you don’t agree with my pardon, I really don’t give a fuck. Thank you! : )
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1knczuY5SnMcFQaKeObqR2mOlfGioune1/view?usp=sharing

And finally, thank you. Thank you for so much support and love throughout the two terms. It’s been a great 8 months, and this has been by far the best time in my ROBLOX career. Thank you all, o7.

Signed,

Governor of the State of Firestone

The Governor’s Manor
September 20th, 2019.

28 Likes

O FUCKING 7 SIR

NOW LET ME FUCKING WORK FOR YOU SO I CAN FULFILL THAT UNFULFILLED PROMISE

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I will miss you a lot canine!

3 Likes

first comment

3 Likes

o7, boss man

3 Likes

O7, Thank you for your service. 2 great terms. Hope to continue to work with you. Godspeed.

2 Likes

o7. I <3 u

2 Likes

o7 sir, tyfys

2 Likes

o7 man. You were one hell of a Governor. Don’t leave pls!!

2 Likes

I had fun being your Fake Trusted Advisor for the last months of your term. Thank you for mentioning me in your end of a era speech.

O7 Boss that higher then my true boss Cenosity.

2 Likes

I did not see SCSO?

2 Likes

o7 (5 characters)

3 Likes

o7 Thank you for your dedicated service to Firestone, We’re all gonna miss you.

2 Likes

O7 CANINE I’M GONNA FREAKING MISS YOU :frowning:

2 Likes

First Governor to complete two full consecutive terms.

o7

2 Likes

Appreciate the opportunity you gave me to take over post and actually fix the sack of shit it was.

Great person and a great Governor.

o7 hero.

2 Likes

i love you.

no homo.

o7

(you should run for congress)

2 Likes

O7, Good Governor!

2 Likes

Final orders received, godspeed sir.

-Staff Sergeant AsianImpression, Firestone National Guard