The End of an Era

IM GOING TO FUCKING CRY CANINE

FAT O7

IM FUCKING CRYING NOW

• FNG boi

(thanks for all the expirences, I truly will miss you being gov. Hopefully shark can do 8 months following in ur footsteps)

1 Like

tbh we both disliked each other at the start, but you’ve turned out to be a good governor and a good guy

see you around

2 Likes

just like the press releases i made for you i didnt read the entire thing nor did i listen to the playlist.
Thank you, Canine, very cool!

blah blah norfolk blah blah ncpd blah blah scfd blah blah governor blah blah im not sure what happened to my giant folder of meme screenshots with you and me in them but ill get back to you on that.
hah no im more than very likely not gonna.
blame @Butsworth for giving you the opportunity to make me press secretary in the first place
its been funsies and we’ve had our ups and… mostly ups, the only downs were when you wouldn’t

RESPOND TO MY DAMN DMS

but yeah it’s been nice knowing you, glhf and see you on discord or sommat

it’s been great having you as a friend and someone else to meme with, or at least third wheel rage about horrible uniforms with

and finally, welcome to the club.
we have jackets.

~jef

1 Like

i’m going to cry.

2 Likes

o7, this is my last term within Firestone as well (as one may put it.)

3 Likes

o7, it sucks to see you go bossman.

Former Representative,
Firetreat21.

1 Like

o7… I will miss you truly :heart:

1 Like

o7,
I’ll miss you my cutie

1 Like

Thank you for your service, Former Governor. In my two years as a legal practitioner, you’ve been the best Governor to work with.

9 Likes

Thank you for your service. Thank you for having faith in me in your nomination of me as Attorney General. Thank you for placing people above politics. Thank you for serving your two terms in full, exhibiting a dedication stronger than any Governor we’ve previously had.

Thank you, Canine. You did great.

2 Likes

thanks for being someone who appreciated some of my SW & GoT shitposting!

oh yeah and congrats on a successful governorship

2 Likes

HEVY IS DEAD
NINETY NINE IS DEAD
WAXER IS DEAD
FIVES IS DEAD
WE’RE ALL TOO POOR TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ECHO
AHSOKA LEFT THE JEDI ORDER

but venators are still the best star destroyer, change my mind.

o7 to our fallen Clone comrades.

1 Like

I will cry myself to sleep tonight. Goodnight babe.

1 Like

O7 my dude

1 Like

Well done canine u were a good governor, should have sped up EOs till order 66 :wink: thanks for your governormanship or whatever
o7

ps TGE era best era change my mind

1 Like

o7 thank you for your service.

Thanks for the shit you’ve done, you truly are an amazing guy to work along with. Hoping I’ll be along with you in the future, o7. I’m hoping you’ll continue to work with the National Guard in the Department of Defense and get some plans rolling when we finally get some war.

1 Like

o7 mr governor

1 Like

Huge o7, bad ass governor!!! Ich werde dich immer lieben <3 owo

1 Like

O7 TYFYS. You were a great governor canine

1 Like