The Collapse of the Firestone Citizens' Union

The Firestone Citizens’ Union recently collapsed due to several opposing (and reputable) attorneys joined the Discord server. A massive argument between employed attorneys and opposing attorneys began. Most employees resigned, leading to the collapse.

The primary argument of the opposing attorneys was that the FSCU was a political party masked as a union of citizen advocacy.

I ask, what is your opinion on the Firestone Citizens’ Union? Was it actually a masked political party or was it a legitimate citizen advocacy organization? Let me know in the comments. I’m genuinely curious.

3 Likes

saw this coming from miles away

6 Likes

Folks, if you want any form of lobby/advocacy group here to be recognized by the state this needs to be amended: An Amendment to Protect Our Governance.

Until then they can’t be granted any special favors, benefit, or recognition… it is what it is…

5 Likes

communism supporter

2 Likes

One of my better bills frankly.

3 Likes

I literally just joined to help businesses, the fact that every person in FS wants to start drama with everything is so disappointing and is why so many people are leaving.

1 Like

1 Like

Funny. I told jrfiremean that the FSCU would love collaborators that are in the House and Senate. I said he could put that down on his campaign speech, just to say that’s what he intended to do if elected. I then sent a link with a screenshot of the FSCU portion of the speech to a private chat in the FSCU Discord, pinged the Executive Committee role and commissionah. He can’t say he was unaware.

1 Like

sounds like un-needed drama

4 Likes

It was an organization that posed as an “outlet” to government officials from citizens, but in reality, was lead by an individual who was not well-informed of the Constitution or law in general. After this individual defamed my name in my House of Representatives election bid speech, he proceeded to blame me and MisterTypo for the downfall in which he caused himself. I will continue to resent the leader until I have reason to believe they have changed and are no longer the backstabbing individual he is today.

With deepest regards,
jrfiremean

3 Likes

I would like to suggest that this not be fully trusted as both sides have failed to be heard. If you would like a full elaboration, I would be glad to make a separate forum post about it.

2 Likes

Didnt we all

1 Like

I’d like to begin this by saying that jrfiremean looks like a massive cuck posting here.

I’d like to conclude by saying to the Firestone Citizens’ Union that I told you so.

3 Likes

gonna stick with this Establishment of the Firestone Citizens' Union - #13 by Skeletron19YT

3 Likes

Amazing in-depth detail.

There really wasn’t much else to be said, unless you have something else to add?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.