The BendDerOver Campaign, BendDerOver & cooldudesub for Firestone

support

4 Likes

forgot if i already supported, no idea why you guys don’t believe in this man. He’s easily the most dedicated to the race right now and honestly could be really good

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support, dont pull a dyingsym.

4 Likes

Absolutely not! Fake news!

3 Likes

I have never done this. The only “toxicity” or “hostility” you’ve ever seen me direct towards anyone, was just a general standpoint (not a direct target for them doing their job unless they couldn’t actually fulfill it).

I have no idea what you meant by this.

I wish to create an easier and direct method for criminals to pardon. I wish to reach out to the criminal community as they are apart of the State and see how we can redirect them onto the right path.

Reply to this and then we’ll continue the discussion.

3 Likes

I currently do not hold in any jobs regarding a legislative standpoint other than clerk. Current jobs I do hold include being employed in the Stapleton County Fire Department (Paramedic), Firestone Department of Transportation, and I am currently undergoing Firestone National Guard BCT.

2 Likes

Considering the fact that they literally have LEA (law enforcement agencies) under them now, they need some insight. We wish to provide them advise and insight where they may request it and where need be. In all fairness, some Mayors run for office uncontested, so I believe they might need a little direct sometimes. The current Mayors and their deputies, I do believe are currently competent enough, however that may always change.

2 Likes

Under “Plans for the legislative branch” you say it’s the governor’s responsibility to do this, that, etc and then you follow it up with

I may be misinterpreting this?

That’s interesting. Having never been much of a criminal I don’t know much about the process. Isn’t it just a google form right now? How much more direct could it be?

2 Likes

so another entirely generic “assist mayors” goal

so to understand, no specific actual legislative plans or goals EXCEPT doing your job?

2 Likes

quite frankly it’s a very easy process
it’s less than 10 questions in a fs application hub style game, and you dont even need to attend a hearing anymore

there is nothing to improve upon, the only thing could be the speed of these expungements which is already a rather minimal time (around a week)

what do you plan to do in specific

2 Likes

pardoning process is simple as hell, nonetheless, getting expungement is easy as hell

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

supppppppppppppport

4 Likes

I SUPPORT TED!

4 Likes

I cannot support cooldudesub, sorry.

Capture

2 Likes

oh SNAP

4 Likes