The BendDerOver Campaign, BendDerOver & cooldudesub for Firestone

ok as someone who legit was the president of FO before Bend took over — there was nothing we could do. fed pays the designers, and fed was simply not available. we tried to contact him after i resigned, and i even gave him multiple months and weeks notice before I resigned. it’s not any deeper than that, so chill :skull:

5 Likes

Evidently I misunderstood the situation from the second-hand info I had, so I retract that part of my statement. My apologies to yourself and Bend for my misleading statement regarding the Firestone Outiftters company, I will go edit that part out.

2 Likes

Just like the last time you ran, you have no actual legislative experience yourself and yet you’re running for the highest office in the state. Do you truly believe serving in a few EB departments makes you experienced and qualified enough to do this job? Most of this is the same kind of generic garbage people use in congressional campaigns. Essentially you plan to “fix broken stuff” “listen to citizens”. A good goal for you would be to have some respect for your colleagues. You get hostile towards people who are simply fulfilling the requirements of their job.

That’s just a list of responsibilities, not a plan. You list the responsibilities of the Governor then proceed to see they’ll primarily be handled by your Lieutenant Governor?

Assist how? What are you going to introduce or change as Governor that will make the job of judicial officials easier?

Name one. There’s no goals or plans for “the people” mentioned in this speech.

What obstacles and how did you “demolish” them?

4 Likes

Support!!!

4 Likes

i support

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

I’m not homophobic. There’s no need for me to defend myself against those claims. They’re false. We go over this every time, come up with something original.

2 Likes

I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. I am not home right now, so don’t think I am waiting you out on this.

3 Likes

Support!!

-dude that gave him 300 bucks for pc parts And newly registered father of BendDerOver

4 Likes

i said claims and there are like 3 other questions or things you could respond to

take a chill pill, and at no point did i call you homphobic in that post

2 Likes

Okay, no worries. Also the bottom one is directed at @cooldudesub

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Bro, you’re entire fan group says the same shit every time I run for office. It’s always homophobia every time I make a post on the forums. Also, I’ll answer the rest soon. If you look at what I said to fbi, then you’d see that.

2 Likes

it’s giving ronald reagan…

4 Likes

i dont have a fan group first of all-
a good chunk of this state hates my libtard ass

but that response was to FBI, not myself

assuring that you would respond to mine (because of your known opinion of me) was important to me which is why i mentioned it

as i stated previously, last time you ran was who the fuck knows how long ago, but long ago enough to not be relevent anymore

i did not call you homphobic in that post

3 Likes

I don’t have any opinion against you what…? I’ve never hated you nor displayed a public hatred against you.

2 Likes

LIVE FROM THE PRESS: Is it true that you hate “Boot Leggin’ Outfitters?”

3 Likes

Thank you for your concern, I’ll happy provide you with some experience under the EB that I possess. I am currently employed with the Firestone Bureau of Investigation, formerly employed with FSP twice, and several other departments. My full resume can be seen on my office trello on my form profile.

2 Likes

#SAVEREMES!

2 Likes

@UN67524795 I’ve been out of the loop of Firestone for quite some time, but what experiences/current jobs do you hold (besides Clerk).

4 Likes