The BendDerOver Campaign, BendDerOver & cooldudesub for Firestone

AUGUST 29, 2022

THE BENDDEROVER CAMPAIGN

I, BendDerOver, alongside my Lieutenant Governor candidate, cooldudesub, hereby declare our candidacy for the 2022-3 Firestone Gubernatorial Elections.

Gubernatorial candidate,
BendDerOver

“Hello, everyone. I am your Gubernatorial candidate for the 2022-3 Firestone Gubernatorial Elections. I am currently serving as a Clerk for the Senate alongside various other titles and positions within the State of Firestone. Unlike previous administrations, our goal is not to utilize these offices for personal gain or privilege. Instead, we’ve formulated an effective plan in order to minimalize ineffective government and promote representation within our Executive Branch. It is expected of an effective Executive Administration to hear the voices of the people, and then act upon their requests. Unfortunately, most administrations fail to accomplish these crucial necessities as they begin to fall into an endless loop of unsuccessful, unproductive, and profitless administrations that has contaminated this state for years in the past. Our plan permits the inclusion of all aspects of the State, no matter your race, sexual identity, ethnicity or religious affiliations. We plan to serve as a direct venue to the people, benefiting off of your opinions and wishes for the betterment of this State. As conveyed previously, trust, reliability, and transparency are our main goals for this term. I look forward to working with each and every one of you all, in order to produce the most attainable productive executive government for this wonderful State.”

Lieutenant Governor candidate,
cooldudesub

“Greetings, I am Lieutenant Governor candidate cooldudesub. Throughout my tenure within the State of Firestone, I have served within various positions and offices. Such positions and offices include employment within the Firestone Bureau of Investigation as a Special Agent, alongside being a veteran politician in this state. I have a vast arsenal of knowledge and experience, ready to distribute such to the wonderful people of this state. I am certain that, with my aforementioned knowledge, I will be able to effectively carry out my duties as the President of the Senate. I have encountered a multitude of obstacles and hindrances, and each and every one of them I’ve demolished with merit. As your Gubernatorial candidate previously stated, we are looking to create a venue of moral and ethical transparency in order to create the most prominent administration that this state has never seen before. We are ready to address and attack any issues or problems that may arise during our administration’s tenure. I am elated to provide you all with what our administration will have to offer in the following months.”

Below, you’ll be able to find our plans and goals regarding different aspects of the State. These plans and goals were created, amended, and edited by members of our planned administration in order to be inclusive of all aspects of the state, either explicitly mentioned or not.

Plans for the Executive Branch

We plan to provide the citizens, whether they fall under the Executive Branch or not, with the most reliable, translucent executive government that we can perceive. We, your gubernatorial candidates, have had firsthand experience in regards to being employed in an entity under the executive branch. Therefore, it is one of our prime responsibilities and aspirations to best benefit those who fall under this category.

We all know about the development of the upcoming version and what changes it will make to the State of Firestone. One of our prime goals is to make the departmental transfers and changes, in accordance with the upcoming version, as easy and as convenient as possible. Furthermore, we do not plan to immediately begin intervening with state executive departments as many (potential) administrations plan to do. Instead, we’ll review each executive’s departments operations from an oversight perspective and then formulate a proposal to effectively service the department-in-question.

Our administration plans to review any and all active executive orders in order to asses their effectiveness and reliability in present-day Firestone. We will be willing to rewrite or revise any executive orders that require legal or technical intervention.

Plans for the Legislative Branch

The Legislative Branch of the State of Firestone is one of the most important government branches. The politicians that hold government offices within our Congressional chambers are responsible for creating and proposing different laws of this state. It is the Governor’s duty to sign these proposals into law in order to enact functional statute. It is also the Governor’s duty to veto or disapprove of proposals based on the people’s best interest, for the sake of state security, or other reasons deemed plausible. Another one of our aspirations during this upcoming term is to work closely with the state legislators in order to produce convenient statute that will be utilized for the betterment of this state.

These responsibilities and plans will primarily be headed by the Lieutenant Governor candidate, being that he will preside over the upper-chamber of Congress, for the purposes of reliability and order.

Plans for the Judicial Branch

Our administration is aware of the inclusion issues with the Judicial Branch. The work and effort that the members of the Judicial Branch provides to the state is severely undermined and deserves more recognition and attention. One of our prime goals will be to assist officials of the judicial branch, either through executive or legislative means, in order to provide the state with the most productive judicial branch possible. Our administration will be elated to accommodate the wishes and needs of the judicial branch where appropriate.

Plans for the Inferior Governments

Our administration recognizes the unfortunate circumstances regarding inferior governments and their ability to acquire legislative leniency. We intend to work with the State Congress in order to address these issues so that we can allow more leeway for inferior governments and their legislative operations. Additionally, our administration shall administer aid to any municipal or county governments requiring assistance in order to smoothly transition into the next version.

Plans for the The People

Finally, we have goals and plans for the people of the State of Firestone. People includes all, not just those that fall under the aforementioned branches. Our administration will try our absolute best to maintain transparency and communication with the people of Firestone, taking accountability for any mistakes or unfortunate circumstances that arise during our tenure. The State of Firestone will maintain a stable government under our administration, and such is promised.

This concludes our campaign speech for our candidacy declaration. Our goals are meant to be inclusive of all people and aspects of this state. If you’re willing to support our journey, please verbally declare such by mentioning “support” under this thread!

Contact Information (Discord)

Gubernatorial candidate, BendDerOver: Camden R#2767
Lieutenant Governor candidate, cooldudesub: westin#9056
Official campaign discord: The BendDerOver Campaign

cooldudesub_signature

7 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Syipport

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

No support.

4 Likes

LMAOO BENDER BACK AT IT

3 Likes

Absolutely my boy.

3 Likes

Support.

(but will u get me a job in the administration, im thinking assistant deputy chief of staff of the deputy chief of staff. taht sound good my boy?

4 Likes

Sounds like a very interesting title.

2 Likes

Supper

4 Likes

it does doesnt it? now i wish you the best of luck and please for the love of god, dont help the poor people out.

3 Likes

I was thinking… Deputy Chief of Staff of the Assistant of the Deputy Chief of Staff.

4 Likes

I, Philip IV, by the Grace of God, of the Redwood of Firestone and Arborfield and of his other realms and territories King, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith and Constitution, support these gentlemen

4 Likes

oh gubernatorial elections
my favorite times of the year

anyways:

I mean one would assume… I also assume this is your only line of defense for previous claimed homophobic remarks

I am curioua as to what your running mate @cooldudesub 's previous experience in the eb is as he didn’t list anything in his statement section

quite frankly, municipalities are fucked

what in specific do you plan to change in regards to how municipalities are formed

quite frankly, this is a very generic speech

i could probably read every gubernatorial speech in this state’s history and read the word “transparency” 6 thousand fucking times

same goes for “assisting inferior governments”, “helping judicial officials”, and, of course “listening to constituents”

<3 bye babes

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

swaying to this campaign just so i can say “gov’nah bend ‘er over”

3 Likes

but while having a cool-ish name i can absolutely assure you that your gubernatorial manifesto/outline here is mostly responsibilities and not laying a platform for any policy changes or implementing new ones, it seems you just want to be an interim-governor more than a producing one.

a placeholder is not necessarily needed at this time

4 Likes

support

4 Likes