Thank you LEOs

:weary:

3 Likes

Cya around man. We had a blast.

Throwback to hostage situation @ Capital

3 Likes

when cap was empty… oh man

5 Likes

Guys I’m not quitting I’m just saying ty to leos…

5 Likes

@B_ear give Phillip the Medal of Honor for his service to the state

3 Likes

Oh yeah and shout out to slorg he’s a cool rper too. Makes up for his small willy

@b0org

4 Likes

“SLORG” shut up BEAR

3 Likes

@Philip_Forth Thanks for actually a criminal that roleplays. It has been nice to have someone that wouldn’t make me regret my decision to go in-county. I know that if I do end up getting involved with you, it’s going to actually be enjoyable and not annoying.

I got respect for you and others like you who do make the county enjoyable for us LEOs, it does get boring when we’re either sat doing nothing or are dealing constantly with FRPers. I know we’re supposed to stop and prevent crime however without criminals like you, there’s no point in us even patrolling.

6 Likes

awww, love you too <3
no hetero

it’s good when you actually feel like you could plausibly hang out with a criminal and not get shot in the back.

signed,
the very taken antador

5 Likes

i didn’t get the notif for this but you’re hands down the best firestone criminal o7

4 Likes

i love you too.

3 Likes

phillip, thanks for pointing all of this out. we love you.

3 Likes

I’m seeing this very late, but thank you phil :heart: @Philip_Forth

2 Likes

can we go back to 2018 where there was less toxicity, less updates, more fun dealing with crime, OGs were still here, and it was still fun to regularly play?

i’d lose two years of updates for the community we had back then

6 Likes

True facts. Havent rarely played v2 since 2017.

4 Likes

when developer stops playing shit game u know its reign is over. v3 better be good, otherwise fs is done. 90% of the players of v2 are only still employed because of the enticement and excitement of v3

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like