Taking Away Your Right To Free Assembly! - The Communist County Government

probably going to be nullified before it gets to the supreme court.

I have completed my review and it is clear that the law is unconstitutional. I am presently discussing with the DA what actions the county will take to rectify this situation (I have been made aware that they are moving to nullify this).

Additionally, the DOJ will be filing a brief tonight insupport of Wolf’s petition. I will also ask the court to consider filing a stay on the enforcement of this act.

I want to thank the DA for his time and I look forward to working with him for the betterment of this society.

A press release stating such will probably be released later.

@sharkfish82 @Ash1835 @anon89270917

4 Likes

There’s a bill on the docket to nullify this if you wasn’t aware, they are just waiting for it to be brought into session…

After approving it… lol.

i wouldn’t call the county government ‘communist’ necessarily but wfyb

The act was nullified immediately. I have released a Press Release regarding the situation:

You can find the nullification of the legislation here:

I covered this in my Press Release, however, this was approved by two members of the County Legislation Review Committee (CLRC), hence why I proposed it. Clearly, it did not work out the way it was intended to, and I do apologize.

Regardless, we have made quick and swift actions to fix the error and hope that such does not repeat in the future.

2 Likes

Those laws still on the books?

lets all keep in mind who started this communist county government

i can confirm i have been in firestone, and had a post certification since 2016 and I have never once even thought about reading the constitution

4 Likes

A formal apology will be released from my desk. I have blindly walked into a trap that put our citizens in a twister.

According to this, yup. https://trello.com/c/MvrBi16h/34-city-of-arborfield-code-of-general-offenses

@thekerbal not for long. I was like wtf the first time I read it so it’s going where it belongs, in the trash.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.