Supercars

Make a supercar maybe that has a max gear of 13 or 14 being able to go up to 130 or 140 SPS. Of course, this car would be extremely expensive possibly costing up to 500k or 600k but I do believe this would be cool to see in game. It’d also be useful for criminals when escaping law enforcement. The supercar could be a Lamborghini, maybe a Bugatti, or a McLaren.

5 Likes

sounds cool i’d buy one

5 Likes

Listen, I just want more then Ford’s, Dodge’s and Chevy’s in the game.

Seeing supercars would be neat but I’d love to also see cars like Subaru’s, Nissan’s, Toyota’s and such and have it where some are faster but have shit turning and some are slower but with better turning, I think i’d make pursuits in v3 a bit interesting, although, the biggest problem is unlike games like Westover, Driving Sim and Vehicle Sim that use Meshes for their cars, Firestone’s vehicles are entirely BLOCKS so i’d take a shit ton of dedication from the vehicle dev’s to make vehicles like these!

(Also but of a side-note: v3 is supposed to be expanding the vehicle lineup with vehicles like Honda’s, Corvettes and other, uncommon, vehicle types like box trucks.)

6 Likes

i want cargo vans that can hold numerous ppl, rockport had it so i dont see why fs cant

5 Likes

how to make leos complain that criminals have better stuff than them 101

8 Likes

vans and trucks would be cool for both business, criminal, and civilian use

2 Likes

could be cool, but i think there should be more vehicles instead of just cars. Like previously mentioned, a more diverse lineup is coming to v3 and a new car in v2 is not going to happen so I think you should change this to a v3 dev suggestion. I would enjoy seeing maybe a really expensive supercar that is really hard to obtain, or some vans and other commercial vehicles because that would really help businesses to expand, and even depts. Park services could get a van with a bed instead of a back, like this photo

for tree removals and other things that can be useful in parks etc

yes ik its uk van i just had it saved to my phone

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

there fucking taser can be as fast as a AR-15 with unlimited ammo and 0
.5 second reload

2 Likes

unless youve played no life since alpha no one has 500k. the YATCH is 280k. a yatch is more expensive then a supecar

2 Likes

yeah… its a exotic/supercar … a POLICE CHARGER shouldn’t be going the same speed as a EXOTIC/SUPERCAR?

5 Likes

i bought v2 early access the minute it came out and I have like 100k in the bank

2 Likes

ok 1 thats so much work and 2 why would they make a car that can outrun LEOs like that? now the leos will get the same thing then now we are in an infinite stupidity loop. smart idea but poorly thought out

2 Likes

no. you know why, because it will be so unfair. for example, an LEO goes into a pursuit and the car can only go 100sps. a super car will 100% overpower the police car.

4 Likes

exactly

2 Likes

i support the super cars.

2 Likes

yes idiot thats how it works irl

4 Likes

maybe not a car that goes 140 sps, but i’d love to see new cars for sure

2 Likes

ur more of an idiot then me

i mean I’ve never seen a super car go on a car chase. just remember, this is roblox. a lego game.

2 Likes
3 Likes