FSP ON HIGHWAYS AND GREENDALE WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE
DHS IN PROM WHERE THEY SHOULD BE
SCSO IN REDWOOD/PROM AREAS

4 Likes

fsp logic

canā€™t stop suspect with 0 effort
leo needs buff

2 Likes

its almost as if LEOā€™s should be strategizing with other leoā€™s about cutoffs and interceptions around the map, instead of all 478 units being behind the suspect

3 Likes

keep going, ive got all day

2 Likes

okay buddy, i dont honestly expect a lot from you but thats alright. i rarley see any pursuits irl from a fucking super car. so you can pull up ur youtube videos. i am not going to argue with you, because itā€™s a waste of my time.

2 Likes

tf are yā€™all on, these are supercars:

2 Likes

We already have gear 11 cars which Leo cars all only go up to gear 10. It would be impossible to catch anyone, with absolutely no change whatsoever. It would possibly be a struggle for ASU too.

3 Likes

which is why you strategize

not saying supercars should even be added into V2 or V3 or weā€™ll become the next UDU which we donā€™t want to be.

like I had stated above, you have FOUR primary departments that spawn at different areas (FBI AT ARBOR, SCSO AT REDWOOD, DHS IN PROM, FSP BETWEEN REDWOOD AND GREENDALE) which should stay relatively close to the area. FSP is NEVER on the highways at this point, theyā€™re always in Redwood even if there are more then enough SCSO on. majority of pursuits end up on Sky.

to add on; it isnā€™t impossible for units to catch up, just strategize, use other units for help, plan the ā€œattackā€, intercept the pursuit, use spikes strips, have FNG block the road, etc.

majority of yā€™all just want it to be easy and always compare it to ā€œmayflower or aigioā€ when their systems to catch someone evading is even HARDER and actually requires an effort instead of just lagging and hitting the tire. In mayflower, you need to either make the vehicle run out of gas, or push it into a wall/desync them which isnā€™t always as easy as it seems

they also sure as hell donā€™t just start OPENING FIRE as the first resort just because the person evaded from them.

3 Likes

u got patrick clover behind the wheel there

2 Likes

yeah, in middle-eastern/asian countries in which are the wealthiestā€¦ FS is somewhat based off of the United statesā€¦

3 Likes

i want a 2001 toyota echo

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the thing. Not a lot of people will be able to afford it so itā€™s not gonna be like one of those SRTā€™s that every criminal has. Probably only a handful of people will have it.

3 Likes

imagine thinking that a police charger would catch up to a v12/v10 500+ horsepower car with a top speed of 200mph+ , great handling, great aerodynamics, etc. dang.

didnā€™t know police had to at least have a chance in the world. also thing called helicopters dude, try them out.

4 Likes

maybe in the fucking terrorist oil countries lol

only in the land of the free do police cars look like REAL POLICE CARS

this is sarcastic donā€™t fucking cancel me

3 Likes

cancels

2 Likes

Sports cars would be interesting just donā€™t make them crazy fast.

2 Likes

we are playing ROBLOX. i donā€™t think ROBLOX is very realistic. and if you didnā€™t know. a supercar would probably go faster than a heliā€¦

2 Likes