To the people of the State of Firestone,
I, SUPAHSHARP, officially declare my candidacy for the State of Firestone House of Representatives.
It is time for somebody competent, knowledgeable, experienced, mature, and responsible to get into the House of Representatives. I have had enough of the shoddy performance of our legislature, and I believe there needs to be a real change within the most important branch of the government of our state. Below I will explain to you all why I am qualified for such a position, what I plan to do in this position, and why I plan to do them.
- Former Department of Public Works Employee
- Former Deputy First Class, Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
- Former Traffic Officer III, Traffic Safety Unit, Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
- Former Lieutenant, Department of Corrections
- Former Executive Officer, Special Emergency Response Team, Department of Corrections
- Former Training Instructor, Training Bureau, Department of Corrections
- Former First Sergeant, First Platoon, 3rd Infantry Regiment, Firestone National Guard
- Former Private First Class, 1st Military Police Regiment, Firestone National Guard
- Former Federal Protective Services Officer, Department of Homeland Security
- Former Crisis Response Team Agent, Department of Homeland Security
- Former Instructor, Department of Homeland Security
- Former Public Relations Member, Department of Homeland Security
- Former Director, Legal Representation Division, Department of Public Safety
- Former State Attorney, Department of Justice
- Currently Serving as a Public Defender in the Department of Justice
Qualifications, Certifications, and Education:
- Dumpster Truck Certified (DPW)
- Peace Officer Standards and Training Certified (POST)
- Basic Trainings/Introductory Sessions (SCSO, DOC, SERT, FNG, FPS, CRT)
- Training Instruction Certifications (DOC, SERT, FNG, DHS, DPS)
- EMT-B Certified (FFA)
- AEMT Certified (NG/FFA)
- Prisoner Transport Certified (DOC)
- Counter-Sniper Certified (DHS)
- Rappel Certification (FSP-ASU)
- Previous BAR Certification from Jan ‘19 - Mar ‘19
- BAR Certified since Aug ‘19
As you can see, I have quite an extensive history within the state, having served much time within the executive branch. Now, I believe it is time for me to make a move within the legislature and to do my best to fix and improve the state within such a position. Now moving onto my plans.
- Create a unified Criminal Code
- Bring back the Appeals Court
- Fix the Bill of Rights
- Repeal the DoD or curb it’s insane powers
- Establish a state law school/judge mentorship program
- And of course, anything else the people want me to do
- A criminal code has been promised yet not delivered, so I will take it upon myself to fix this issue and actually deliver a piece of legislation that will fix our criminal system and help the DOJ and LEOs do their job more easily and more effectively.
- The Appeals Court is an essential piece of the courts system yet it has been removed due to lack of judgeship within the judiciary. I plan to become a judge after my representative-ship, and the creation of the law school and judge mentorship program will aid in the influx of BAR certified attorneys within our state to fulfill necessary positions within our legal system.
- The bill of rights currently has many loopholes, even within the first section, and I will thoroughly examine and use case law precedent to correct these loopholes and finally clear the confusion and give people the rights they deserve and need.
- Everyone can see that the Department of Defense is completely overpowered, and anybody can see the shady scheme going on to put a former governor in one of the most powerful positions within the executive branch which shouldn’t happen, which is why I will work to either repeal or replace it seeing as it’s not even necessary right now nor is it going to help the people maintain their rights and freedoms, as well as being a potential catalyst for disaster within our state.
So that’s my speech. I have shown you all why I should be a member of the house of representatives, my plans, and reasoning for them. I hope you all consider me as a strong candidate and I promise to do my absolute best within this position to legislate a better state. And most importantly, I will do that while listening to the people and being as transparent as possible when performing my duties as a representative.