Suggestion Box for the Governor

What would you like to see come from me? Are there any specific changes or requests you have, leave them here and I’ll review them. If you feel as if there are changes that need to be made to members of my administration, leave it here. If you wish to remain anonymous, feel free to DM me on Discord at CanineEnforcement#9407. I thank you for all your continued support to myself and my administration.

Signed,

CanineEnforcement
Governor of the State of Firestone

2 Likes

Build a mosque.

4 Likes

Make me governor

2 Likes

Legalize Marijuana

4 Likes

Fire me

5 Likes

Consider it done.

10 Likes

Build a wall between the border of mexico.

2 Likes

Make men the supremacy gender.

2 Likes

YES!!

2 Likes

join FSP

2 Likes

join FSP

2 Likes

update tim’s title on the forums, oh wait

2 Likes

In all seriousness, you’re doing fine Canine.

5 Likes

Build a Masjid

2 Likes

The Firestone Government already supports it.

3 Likes

Thread will be closed if the off topic, random stuff continues.

3 Likes

Keep county in check

3 Likes

inb4 thread closes and locks

2 Likes

Check in on departments to make sure their compliant with your administration’s policies. I know of a few that still don’t have PR divisions. Other than that I think you’re good.

2 Likes

@CanineEnforcement
Less of a suggestion and more of a chunk of advice…

Sustaining a product of control, efficiency, and productivity as well as balancing your reputation that directly impacts your administration is absolutely crucial towards having a successful tenure. Firstly, you need to put your priorities first which should be influenced by the rules of office. Not every decision (and I’m positive that you’re now aware of this) is going to be supported by the people and is not guaranteed to be backed by your supporters, which is why with every decision that you make, you need to accept and move forward with the best solution possible, even if it means sparking public outrage. Holding office is about like being a bystander to political opinion while in the midst of life, if you believe in something and you know that both morally and ethically that it is the right thing, support it even if it causes controversy, but don’t push yourself forward and leap into a wrong decision without thinking over it first.

Secondly, your administration is everything, so use it as an asset. I don’t care about what anybody else says, I’ve served in countless administrations and I can tell you that without these people, providing solutions for the public pertaining to publicized issues is going to be impossible. Your Chief of Staff, arguably (and in my opinion) the most important role within the cabinet is going to be your right hand man for whenever it comes to instituting the policy that greatly helps your agenda while in office. This person should be a strong, characterized, and independent individual, they should be most knowledgeable in the fields of communicating and politicized strategics. This individual is the person who should willing-fully get you through your ups and downs, and offer you advice and partial consent on the decisions that you make. Don’t be afraid to make changes to your administration, this is your tenure and you should be totally focused on providing the change that you promised to the people while running your campaign. The Chief of Staff should also remain as the most loyal member of your administration, and should be somebody who you trust dearly. They should always protect your interests and aspirations, and never be afraid to get themselves in a shady area in order to solve a problem. Being the most lethal, expect for them to bring order across the committee, and besides for your Lieutenant Governor, they should assist in negotiating with Congress, and other members of the Executive Branch. By far, this is one of the most important assets that you may use to get help in a variety of different sections of the government.

Thirdly, continue your campaign throughout the entire duration of your tenure as Governor. This is something that a lot of administrations (not just in Firestone) mess up on, and then whenever the time comes that they may want to focus on re-running, they have to build an entirely new platform. Now that you’re already in office, things should be much easier to control and manage, use your campaign platform to promote changes that you’ve made, which will ultimately show the people that you’re an effective Governor and that you may just as well deserve another term. Your campaign is what primarily gets you elected into office, which is exactly why you should maintain the platform with people who are experienced in the field of campaign management, something every other campaign during the last two elections lacked and thus, why they lost. If you do decide to strive for one last term, assemble a small team that will allow for a smooth transition (commonly known as a transition team). Open up to the public and seek fulfillment for high-level positions, there’s many people out there who would willing fully assist you (something a transition team could help with).

Fourthly, you must embrace the optimization of the commonwealth, which means that now that you have adapted to the previous administration’s set foundation, you must now correctly solve all of the problems that have transferred over into your administration. As a reminder, every decision you make is for the betterment of the commonwealth, (the people unified) make choices that directly impact the state in some shape or form, and as long as you can sustain an environment of control while implementing change, you should be perfectly fine.

Fifthly, influence a sense of prosperity within Firestone. Put forward a state that works hard to fulfill it’s most fundamental promise of allowing for every citizen to reach their god-given potential. Keep your vision bold, live by the standards of your words and define your character by your own actions. Firestone being a large state cannot succeed without planning, and therefor must be managed carefully. Once you put forth the promises that you’ve made and deliver, only then will people finally begin accepting you. Use this term to build your character, and strengthen your self confidence, especially whenever it comes to making big moves.

Lastly, take time to adjust and conform the Executive Branch to your liking, do things out of the ordinary that haven’t been done before, and don’t be afraid to take ideas from other places. Take time to also focus on the Legislative Branch by instituting the proper leadership within the chamber that you have control over through the concept of influence. Lawmaking is one of the most important assets that you may use to your advantage to get things accomplished, and with that, don’t be afraid to use executive orders.

Being the Governor of Firestone, or the leader of any other state or ro-nation is no easy chore, and for many people, stress can overwhelm them to the point of either resigning or not seeking another term, which shouldn’t be the situation with you. You, Canine, have much potential as Governor, along with the entirety of your administration. Stop being influenced by previous administration choices and outside third parties, seek the mantle of leadership and prepare yourself for whats to come. Plan ahead by drafting legislation and executive mandate ideas, there’s so much that you can do because guess what, this is YOUR term. You’ve achieved the hallmark of grasping the torch of power, and now you must run with that torch until you’ve reached a point of total satisfaction.

Best of luck,

Timothy

7 Likes