Stop & Search Tool

, , , ,

Stop & Search

What will this tool do?
Any Law Enforcement Officer on-duty will have this tool, this will better help the Secret Service for there tasks in protecting Important VIP(s) and GO(s). This will also help any Law Enforcement Officer since they need to pull out the tool and click the user to search them, the user will have a GUI and will have the option to accept or deny. The officer can override, but on reasonable suspicion.

Why is this needed?
When you are detaining someone or if your a Secret Service agent and in need of protecting the lives of the GO(s) and Protectees, I assure you there might be someone suspicious around the area and may pose a threat, you can search and this tool will make it so you nor the other person can walk away.

Remember to :heart: So the developers know we want this added!

5 Likes

Like this: image

No more cuffing in order to search :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no. it’s a tool where you clean on the person: and a gui pops up, but no cuffing

1 Like

Even though I honestly don’t like secret service nor the majority of LEOS. Sounds like a cool idea. In real life, I heard secret service has glasses that can detect weapons in a certain radius. So Support.

1 Like

We already can search people and override them aswell, but it’s done via cufffs.

2 Likes

Either you like to say whatever you want: Or you don’t fucking read. It was a tool suggestion. None of the suggestions are up to the citizens, it’s up to the developers. Stop fucking this thread.

1 Like

I repeat again. We have a tool (Handcuffs) and we can use it to search people, why do we need something else?

1 Like

It’s a fucking tool SUGGESTION. Also, I have to deal with another dumbfuck. Let me be.

1 Like

Again

1 Like

SUGGESTION.

1 Like

It’s a suggestion, I think it is bad and isn’t required, so?

1 Like

Not our overall decision

1 Like

I said my opinion, as it affects me and I have the right to.

1 Like

There’s already cuffs for this function. There’s no reason for you to add another tool. LEOs have a larger amount of tools than the amount allocated on your hotbar.

You shouldn’t be calling people insults or cursing them out because of them speaking their opinion on your suggestion. It’s overly rude, and damaging to your reputation. Furthermore, increasing the risk of this forum being closed.

My personal opinion;

I find this suggestion not useful to the LEOs. We have cuffs that can frisk for a reason. It’s physically FRP if you aren’t shown touching the individual and finding their inventory content.

3 Likes

ok well, i was pissed last night and he got me more pissed so yeah

1 Like

that doesn’t justify your actions.

just cuz someone or something pissed you off, doesn’t mean it gives you the audacity to strike out on others

2 Likes

so your saying i can’t say “fuck”?

1 Like

im not saying that you can’t say fuck

i say fuck on these forums all the time

im saying insulting people and saying that they’re fucking up the thread is completely unneeded

however, saying that the entire forum conversation is a “literal shitpost” or “flame war” is completely fine

1 Like

I’m sorry, but profanity is not allowed on this forum and I’m going to have to report you to a moderator.

I’m sorry, but profanity is not allowed on this forum and I’m going to have to report you to a moderator.

1 Like