Stamose for Senate

Senators,

Citizens,

To whom it may concern,

I, Senator Stamose, will be decreeing my running for the the 2020 January Elections. Below, you may find what I will be doing as a Senator next term, my accomplishments this current term, etcetera.

“The Beginning of a new future”

• CHAPTER I: PLANS

So far in the Senate, I have been primarily amending legislation that has small loopholes with a big impact. I wish to continue this, and communicate with other legislators about new legislation ideas. Moreover, I wish to continue my communications to department heads and their employees. In the past, citizens have complained tons about there not being a communication bond between the state congress and the public. One of the first things I did when joining the Senate in December 2019 was to make a forums post talking about how the public can contact congress if they have legislation ideas or see any issues with any bills. I personally am very open to this and want to take all the public’s ideas into consideration. You can read more about how I have attempted to fix this issue by reading this article:
Communication Between Public-Government Article
That article above also shows how you can contact me or other legislators.

• CHAPTER II: ACCOMPLISHMENTS

When I first joined the state in V1, I knew I wanted to be here. The community was great back then. Though, I didn’t pursue any careers until V2 was released. I then joined POST, got my cert, and joined FDOC. In the midst of all of this, I applied to be a County Councilman. I served under County Executive Markehebashi and v_Madi (when mark got “hacked” and got impeached. (If you don’t know what happened he ranked a shit ton of SCSO to Undersheriff and accepted a bunch of noobs.)) I then joined the County Affairs Committee, representing the county. Long after, I began thinking about becoming a Senator. I thought I would be a great Senator, so I moved my way into the state government. I joined the Firestone Department of Transportation (which I currently work for) and I also currently serve as a state Senator. I was elected into the Senate during December Special Elections. Here is a link where my congressional office is. You can find my legislation and my ideas. Congressional Office of Senator Stamose

Major accomplishments during term:

Made 6 pieces of legislation so far (yes, this sounds like a little number but all of these were made over the span of a month. Most Senators currently serving have not done this in 1 month).

Joined the County Affairs Committee representing the Senate.

Was recognized by County Executive ThalliusReborn during the County Address for my great dedication to the county. Here you can see a photo there. You can see a picture of me there sitting with @FederalLaw, @pathwaysbball, and @ryandanderson. Me, Fed, Path, and Secretary Ryan.

Made a forum post talking about the communication from the State Government to the Public. Communication between State Government - Public Forum Post

Though those accomplishments may seem small in number, but this was over 1 month.

• CHAPTER III: CONTACT

There are a variety of ways to contact me and other legislators. You can contact me from:

@Stamose in the forums.

Stamose#7046 in Discord

stamoserblx@gmail.com for email.

StamoseRBLX for Twitter

In the Congressional Discord (CODE: AZzjb5v)

And on this forum which also shows more of my contact and where you can see my work:

Communication between State Government - Public Forum Post

• CHAPTER IV: CONCLUSION

I would like to thank everyone for reading this. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me with the contact information above, or in the comment section below. Have a wonderful day. I am grateful for your help, and I would appreciate your support.

Who will you choose?

Sincerely,
The Honorable, Senator Stamose
County Affairs Committee
Prominence, FS

STAMOSE4SENATE

3 Likes

Support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

also your formatting is disgusting

:speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

Support and endorsed

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

!

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

LOL THANKS

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

what is your stance on max prison sentence time?

2 Likes

Hello Mr Secretary,

I thank you for your great question. I think that max sentencing should not pass 12 hours at the max. My reasoning behind this is that Firestone is a computer game which is set to be realistic, though I also think that people should spend more time with family. If you think about it, Firestone isn’t that realistic at all in some aspects. For example, states do not have their own DHS. I’m not sure why someone had the idea to make a 24 hour sentencing so someone can stare at a box and waste their day when they could be having more fun with family or playing other games instead of worrying about a block game.

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Why do you make me find these things, we have DMs for a reason.

Support.

3 Likes
2 Likes