Speaking from the heart

I was told by a special someone that if there was an issue, always speak from the heart and simply be honest about everything. So here we go.

Many people here have been favoring women in the community for the longest time. But then all the sudden when they get a big position, they turn their backs on them. Seriously, take a look at Chloe. Everyone was really excited for her as a rep, wanting to talk to her, and asking her to do more in the community. However, once she became governor, you guys all the sudden turned the tides, typing up misogynistic bullshit and all. Did you guys not like the fact that you got owned by a woman? Did you want another term from Kam who clearly proved he isn’t competent in his final letter as governor? Come on. This community I knew was low with some of the shit I have seen in the past, but this just takes it lower. Grow up. I’m seeing government officials, and politicians do this too. If you want us to continue to keep us in good hands, then set an example. Show respect. Be competent. Get a life. That’s all I gotta say.

5 Likes

whenever a woman in firestone does anything people say its because people simp for them and thats how it happened lol, it’s not really anything new

5 Likes

I am fortunate to affirm that my track record of competence goes far beyond the single letter that denotes the outcome of a political election.

It frankly baffles me how some individuals perceive politics as a simplistic realm devoid of conflict, arguments, or diverse opinions. Such an idealistic notion is far removed from reality, unfortunately.

During the election, I maintained a private and respectful approach in relation to Chloe, acknowledging the boundaries that were established between us two, privately. I sincerely hope that she accomplishes remarkable things during her term.

It is crucial to dispel the notion that Chloe’s disapproval stems from her gender. I strongly urge individuals to cease perpetuating this false narrative; it is simply not true. Gender is irrelevant to the matter at hand. It is about one’s proven track record and achievements.

Regardless of anyone else’s assertions, it is evident that neither Chloe nor her partner possess the qualifications necessary to assume the position of Governor of the State of Firestone. This fact is widely recognized and comprehended. It was the focal point of my campaign message.

Nonetheless, the people spoke and elected Chloe to be the Governor. As a firm believer in democracy, and an individual who hopes nothing but the best for Firestone, I will do nothing but support her endeavors, and hope she accomplishes great things during her term (yeah, even if she is a female; if it was not obvious).

Let us refrain from turning this discourse into a gender issue. It is not a gender issue, nor was. Everyone else has made his a gender issue when it never needed to be one. Everyone, quite literally, should be treated equally, regardless of gender, and if one assumes the blatant lack of experience and qualifications can go unnoticed; you are highly mistaken.

This election is over, and issues such as this continue to rise for absolutely no reason. I hope everyone recognizes this election is over and we are able to move on from unfounded claims.

Show respect, be competent, get a life.

Best,
Kamraxn

12 Likes

love how its misogynist now to run against a female and speak the truth

6 Likes

Exactly. It’s an issue that keeps coming back.

2 Likes

i want to preface this with this is not an attack on chloe or jade, nor a defense of kamraxn in the slightest. this is a comment on the interactions ive had with the supporters of the gubernatorial candidates

as someone who spoke privately to both persons supporters before i cast my vote (fuck you blaad) i can say with certainty:

this election was turned into a gender issue, you saw it when the election was called, you saw it in firestone general after the results came out. when questioning about chloes executive experience i garnered no information other than “yeah shes in commerce thats enough, how dare you question that, is it because shes a woman?” mind you, i was the governor, i took part in debates, i did my share of public speaking and one thing i was absolutely HAMMERED for and quite nearly lost my election on? my state-level executive experience. i had none other than being the chief of staff for a month. chloe entered this realm with mountains less but when you dared question it, you were swarmed by supporters saying “oh its because she’s a woman, youre a misogynistic bigot” and this is even excluding my questioning on the now sitting lt gov, jaderigs, who i’m pretty sure had never fulfilled a full term in the lower house of congress before being voted in as the leader of the upper chamber of congress. less than 6 months of experience in the legislature and once again when i questioned this i was told “stop being a bigot, a woman can lead just as good as a man.”

note: gender literally never came up in these discussions, i never said “how can x, as a woman, do y” i asked “how can x, who doesnt have the experience, do y?”

everyone is currently parading around chloe as a “stigmabreaker” you see this from sitting cabinet members, you see it from sitting supreme court justices and the chief justice himself along with citizens from all over the state. to say the result of the election was not based on gender is a lie, and everyone knows it.

if chloe and jaderigs were 2 male candidates running for the same position holding the same experience? kamraxn wouldve won by an absolute landslide and they wouldnt have been given the time of day, you cant deny this its happened dozens of times before

13 Likes

firestone is so weird- if u dont like a female candidate ur a misogynist, if u like a female candidate ur a simp

7 Likes

noob detected, noob SPOTTED…

1 Like

It’s funny how people ignore the sexism. No going against a female doesn’t mean you’re being misgosy or you’re sexist, but there are people who straight up said comments regarding her gender. “Why let a female” “fire stone is done” “there have never been a female governor, keep it that way”. This community has so many racist, edgy, sexist trolls I encounter every time I play this game from being called a monkey because of my character’s skin tone to being called a slave even by people who’s played this game for years, you would be so silly to think this isn’t a real issue.

2 Likes

amen :pray:

2 Likes

and what exactly do you expect, according to Chief Justice Danny,

just because a few people say something like that, doesn’t mean those running and taking the election seriously concur with any sexist comment . those who did take this seriously obviously didn’t oppose Chloe due to gender, but rather experience and qualifications. you can’t blame a few bad apples on the people who truly care about the well being of our state.

3 Likes

it’s not that deep

2 Likes

can we stop glazing

2 Likes

die

5chars

2 Likes

I literally never said that. The comment I was replying to is the statement of “why is being against cholie sexist”, my response is that because there are people being sexist. It doesnt matter howw you put it. Idc if they dont “take it seriously” they still are able to vote and make such comments. There arent just “a few”, Im not sure if youre new here but there are many toxic weird individuals.

1 Like

so any of chloe’s political opponents are sexist just because some voters are? that makes no sense bruh

3 Likes

You’re literally ignoring what i said and I have literally never even said that. If you can actually read you’d see I say there are people against her AND stating sexist comments. There are legit people who voted against her and said weather on discord or in game there shouldn’t be a woman governor. No being against her isnt sexist but stop acting like thats not a contributing factor for some people here.

1 Like

is there really any need to continue having this debate on whether people are being sexist or not? chloe and jade haven’t said anything about it so i’m sure if they’re experiencing issues they’ll get them dealt with appropriately. these stupid dramas and scandals get so boring.

1 Like

Just because they themselves haven’t said anything doesnt make it less of a problem my guy.

2 Likes

I agree, but people arguing over the forums about it doesn’t really help anyone

2 Likes