Some ideas

If they have the symbol they are loading in they should be excused.

2 Likes

Yes they should

2 Likes

I mean I understand Lidels point of the bill but can’t you arrest the people who come near a HRS for obstructinn justice? or failure to comply or assisting in a criminal act? plus do you really wanna write a citation while doing a HRS?

2 Likes

No, it would not.

All of these require you actively commit these actions after the presence of the HRS manifests itself, as the wording would suggest, but a simple change to its wording would not hurt.

2 Likes
  • Parking near a felony stop is not adequate to derive probable cause for OOJ.
  • I don’t think we can arrest for OOJ.
  • FTC requires [something of a] warning before enforcement.
1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Make sure if you do run though that you are first knowledgeable on the constitution and the laws and the operations of the government and the responsibilities you undertake, and also that you listen to the people and do what is in the best interests of them and act in the fullest capacity that you can to carry out that duty and always hold yourself to high standards and work ethic while in the position. I don’t really want or need anything done specifically but this is just my advice to you if you want to receive my vote.

1 Like

requires probable cause

1 Like

Make DPW a county department :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That too.

1 Like

I think that’s already illegal.

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you and noted.

1 Like

Why so?

1 Like

Cuz no need for it to be a state department

1 Like

But it if was a county department it would only be benefit to the county. There needs to be a state department to keep the state clean and tidy, not to mention safe for the citizens.

1 Like

I recommended that to the founders awhile back. No word after a few months.

1 Like

The whole map is the county so ergo it makes no difference. It’s just that county cabinet has another member and yeet

1 Like

Maybe senate should just try it and see how fed reacts

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.