Skyscrapers (and other landscape ideas)

Prominence looks like the biggest city in the game according to the v3 plan. Since Prominence is (no pun intended) the most prominent area of Firestone, you think we could have that executive, city-like atmosphere… Something that would make you change into a suit.

I won’t lie, I made this suggestion directly inspired by Mayflower’s City of Lander (I think it’s Lander), the city with like 4 skyscrapers together and other building all bunched up, looking like downtown. It was a pretty authentic design and I fuckin’ loved it. What I’m essentially saying is to make Prominence the central business district of Firestone: Suits, banks, big commercial/retail-type buildings and expensive af gas.

You may think Redwood would get that treatment, but it needs something different now. Redwood has become a part of every Firestone citizen due to the times we spent there. If Prominence was Manhattan’s Midtown, Redwood would be Brooklyn. A not-so high class area but going through the process of gentrification as an attempt to make it look appealing to the outsiders. That one part of a city that you wouldn’t find many tourists in.

For those too lazy to read: We should have skyscrapers and should consider what cities should look like so they have a unique ‘personality’ and atmosphere.

21 Likes

And the fact our population is growing, we’ll need skyscrapers.

3 Likes

Trump Tower? Sure. :+1:
Twin Towers… NO

Support!

3 Likes

wuppo45

1 Like

i think downtown prominence would be nice, with the capital and such

5 Likes

It’s kinda funny how Firestone V1is like a big city but when V2 came out, it’s like 5 tiny towns in the middle of a huge hilly landscape. Let’s bring back some V1 feeling.

11 Likes

Cool idea, I heard V3’s buildings will be less detailed = less lag. So ya I think we should have a city with skyscrapers. I mean honestly that is true now stapleton county is just a bunch of small towns…I mead even the city ‘redwood’ has very few buildings and the only ones that are even used a lot are CD, Paths guns, and so sometimes rogreens good idea m8

1 Like

Buildings won’t be less detailed, the point of less laggy V3 is Roblox terrain.

Definitely agree.

1 Like

Well according to fed yes it is, He said it in the big meeting yesterday. He said ‘We will also have less detailed buildings and focus more on quality of the game’ or something along those lines

1 Like

Let’s add a statue of me.

02%20PM

2 Likes

LOL :alien:

1 Like

Support. Firestone is the most populated Roblox state (I think) on Roblox, yet we have no large buildings.

1 Like

This button

3 Likes

@Blockguy75 Excuse me, our gas prices are already expensive af.

1 Like

Support. Firestone grows and the cit of promince should get skyscraper and maybe things you can do there. Cause the Most are just in RW.

1 Like

Support. Let’s hope it won’t cause lag, make some skyscrapers like condominiums, and that doesn’t have such disgusting lag, and would run smoothly like the McDoogle tower in downtown Lander.

1 Like

Mayflower has no lag due to their use of ROBLOX terrain.

It can work, it just depends on if the devs add it.

1 Like

Skyscrapers would be a good idea for v3, plus a new phone, and better cars.

1 Like

did they add these

1 Like