Should we Modify the way we collect Arrest Reports?

We are the Department of Public Safety are always looking for ways to improve, and this includes listening to our affiliate employees. To make sure you guys (and girls) are satisfied with the work we do, we are proposing an idea. All arrest reports would simply require you to input a name, and any proof of the suspect committing a crime, instead of all the extra questions and information.

This is still an idea, but if you would prefer this to how it is right now, go ahead and support this. Any other information that regards this topic is also appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

• Flashenal
    Deputy Secretary
    Firestone Department of Public Safety
2 Likes

Yes, I support this idea. Less work for the LEO’s and it gives DPS another job to do. Positives for both parties.

Regards,
Deputy Secretary WaterLostic
Firestone Department of Public Safety

2 Likes

Yes, Maybe use it as we do discharge reports, and send them to sergeants, then they can either send them to a DPS Representative for each department, or DPS can have representatives to check each unit weekly / daily to get the arrest reports from sergeants.

2 Likes

Less work for LEO you say. We LEOs have to go to another game after our patrol and submit that. Nothing much change form before. You still have to go to another game after your patrol and input all your arrests.

2 Likes

how about we just scrap arrest reports

4 Likes

i would much rather put all of my arrests in one report than making one separate for each. actually, that’s what im gonna do.

1 Like

I say its in-game then its good.

1 Like

It is just more work on the LEO. We should just scarp it as a whole.

1 Like

It is that same game you guys input arrest logs, not in v2.

1 Like

Support, like Water said, less work for us but another job for DPS.

Signed,
Nerf2626

1 Like

So would you rather have more work on the arrest report or less work? I mean, we can keep it the way it is and not change it if that’s fine.

2 Likes

Less work for us more like more work for us.

2 Likes

You’d simply input the name and any proof from the arrest, no actual paragraph report.

2 Likes

You still do that for every arrest you made.

2 Likes

I support the idea, of removing the whole idea, right to the end. But, If DPS wishes not to do that, then you can shorten it to like ‘Number of Arrests’ ‘Names of people who were arrested and offences’ and ‘Any Evidence’. Example;

Number of Arrests - 1
Names of Arrested and Offences - [officerjordan10, Assault]
Any Evidence - Screenshot here.

Something like that, would be easier in compressing the idea.

2 Likes

can we just do what we have been doing

3 Likes

AGREED.

2 Likes

bro you aren’t even understanding what DPS does, you’re just siding against us because you’re salty

please stop

@Mr_Josh

3 Likes

stop being racist because im white

2 Likes

After talking further with Deputy Secretary Flashenal, we have decided that we’re gonna talk to the developers about having a system to where whenever a citation or arrest is issued and submitted, a new trello card will be made on a DPS board where we can review all that. So basically, whenever you arrest/cite somebody, that’s your report and then you can move on with the rest of your duties.

1 Like