Should the FBI be brought back?

• No, do not bring it back. It had its chances
  • Yes, bring it back

0 voters

There is a big debate that if the FBI should be returned. What do you think?

4 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

IO has a good administration because the Governors back then had sense on nominations. Same thing can happen to FBI if they had a good administration. FBI wasn’t secondary which is why people didn’t want to join but now it is secondary. It is our Congress’s fault for voting in crackheads, not giving time for our fellow congressmen and women to debate, and constantly fucking up in every session.

We blame the citizens

but not yourselves

which is the main problem behind this government

4 Likes

nononononono no please no, also no

2 Likes

The main problem behind this government is idiots like you have their head so far up their ass, their oblivious to what is going on in this state.

2 Likes

Congress can’t even maintain CGOC themselves and are now finding excuses for why the committee is dead and dying.

3 Likes

Ewwww https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G31sM3zeQ3-B1wR8j3KwVVc_2GIyGezgBU5DkhsqoL0/edit

2 Likes

The committee is dead because we have no Chairman.

2 Likes

Instead of what FBI did, CGOC stays within their bounds and doesn’t intervene in every little thing.

They have immense powers to properly handle scandals yet they don’t use them a lot because they’re responsible.

Are regular sessions happening? no. As the inventor of CGOC does this make me mad? no. looking back on it, it was stupid to add that.

2 Likes

I have many plans for the CGOC as I will run for Chairman. The law needs to be amended heavily.

2 Likes

We nominated people who didn’t have any knowledge about law.

2 Likes

FBI was stupid because they didnt know what their job was

their job was to investigate corruption and stuff
but they want to be in v2 playing spy and they were always bitching for a team and guns

i remember seeing an active shooter situation where some FBI dude forced his way in saying “FBI i need to be here” or some bs

but yes i support fbi coming back with a non shitty leader

6 Likes

The falls under the crappy administration. What if we added a good administration, will those problems occur?

2 Likes

let me run the fbi wink wink

kermit the bear

2 Likes

no, it shouldn’t be brought back.
sure, it has a nice purpose, but no one is wasting a secondary on a desk job
they would rather have a team and cars instead of working for a desk job.
people would surely pick county council, dps, dpw, dot, doc, and many other secondaries, but not this, it’s still a desk job, that’s the issue here.

2 Likes

no fbi gay, it has no team literally no reason to exist. that’s what we have IO for and they do a damn fine job.

4 Likes

The legislation proposed threatens to take duties away from IO, IO ensures that LEOs aren’t “birdboxed” when fighting threats. I do not think FBI could be as efficient as IO is currently.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t, DHS Should have an Intelligence officer just to investigate other DHS employees, gather information on individuals who are a threat to DHS and Protectees, Make sure DHS is secure and safe, etc.

2 Likes

And they can still bring down gangs and etc

2 Likes

Stop telling DHS how to operate.

2 Likes