Should Arctic have been dismissed as FSP Superintendent?

, ,

Should Arctic have been dismissed as FSP Superintendent?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

ignore my vote i accidentally clicked k

i remain neutral in the matter

2 Likes

yeah same lol ^

2 Likes

People can cry and complain all they want, but ultimately, Arctic ignored the blatant problems with his command and reformed his troopers. He shutdown FSP operations and told his troopers not to patrol, which caused chaos and crime throughout the county… all this for no reason.

2 Likes

Just made this poll because I’m curious to see what the public thinks. This isn’t intended to try and change anything or reverse Canine’s decision. What’s done is done.

1 Like

He did that cause he cared about FSP Troopers,

2 Likes

I support his dismissal 100%. However, if anyone has evidence of any corruption, wrongdoing, etc., please feel free to show me.

2 Likes

Well, SCSO wants FSP out of the county anyways, 90% of crime occurs in the county area. So, SCSO shouldn’t wish for things like that if they cannot handle it. Just a secondary point.

2 Likes

As a person who was completely uninformed as to why he was dismissed, I don’t know why he was fired - the most I got was a discord announcement. Canine could have easily wrote up a document providing proof and examples of why he needed to be fired. I don’t understand the situation and I place that squarely on canines inability to give me a valid reason with proof

7 Likes

Basically he was fired for the reform thing,

2 Likes

Incorrect.

2 Likes

I choose to be Switzerland in this situation.

6 Likes

For some odd reason, low IQ beings are strategically concentrated within this group and it’s wholly comical.

2 Likes

Well uhh…

uses big words to pretend like I know what im talking about and speak down to other people in the process

signed,
skrt

2 Likes

No reason for firing him, you could clearly see that he was attempting to fix things. I don’t know what sense it makes to fire him during the process of him doing so. Like OVG also said; we only got a discord announcement, wasn’t given a proper reasoning to why he was fired, which I don’t understand.

Nevertheless Artic in my eyes was a good super, may have moved slow with things but, he was getting towards that stage eventually.

2 Likes

arctic was terrible. he was inactive, shouldve stayd in dhs

~CMPTN

2 Likes

fps would have been the best option for him. since he inactive like the rest of em

~cmptn

3 Likes

neutral

3 Likes

misclicked vote, I remain neutral

2 Likes

suuuuureeeee so many people totally misclicked.

2 Likes