SerZhukov's Legislation Suggestion Thread

SERZHUKOV’S LEGISLATION SUGGESTION THREAD

This thread is to be used solely for suggesting legislation to Representative SerZhukov. Bear in mind that your ideas may be shared to other congressional officials for their thoughts and personal insight.

I am reaching out to the community today to obtain your ideas, what you want to see changed. I decided to create this to make my final moments as a Representative memorable as I do not plan on re-running the next special elections. More importantly, I also made this to suffice and satisfy the demand for a more attentive and observant congress, you want your voice to be heard as always.

I’ve seen a few issues being brought up on forums lately, I felt as the best way to solve that is by cohesively hearing your suggestions and using that in consideration.

If you wish to privately suggest something, my direct messages are always open (SerZhukov#5298).

Thank you and I look towards hearing your ideas.

Signed,
SerZhukov, Esq.
Representative
State of Firestone

2 Likes
  • don’t create the arrest notification
  • establish parks
  • do something useful
6 Likes

I will most likely support the creation of the mentioned future department (if that is proposed when I’m in the house.)

2 Likes

im not overly interested in searching for stuff right now but… i do think that officers aren’t covered for use of force under the criminal code so maybe change that.
update the good Samaritan act to allow major hemorrhage control (tourniquet application)
update the inmate rights to healthcare, little flaw which basically doesnt allow certified officers to provide aid to inmates, only scfd or doh

3 Likes

anything to fix the name and badge harassment LEO’s face on a daily basis?

do you see an issue with the amount of Senators and Representatives we have?

how do you feel about people being guaranteed a spot in congress?

4 Likes

you should sponsor and proofread my bill

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about the whole ‘name and badge’ issue, particularly with how it is being used. So far, I believe the best way to remedy that is being removing it entirely, in return, a new constitutional mandate will be established requiring that law enforcement agencies are required to show their names on duty, though Congress will be given the ability to set regulations on this mandate. I do not wish to make this mandate another burden for our officers, that is why I’m currently brainstorming reasonable circumstances that will allow an officer to hide his or her name temporarily. If you have any suggestions for that, please let me know.

I genuinely do not see an issue with the amount, but I am aware of the proposal being made to change the amount, which I’m fine with.

I do agree that Congress is, for the most part, very easy to get in. While some may not see it as an issue, it does heavily reflect on the competency of our congress. There have been ideas made to make special elections more restrictive; that a person must fulfill further requirements before being recognized as an official candidate. So far, I believe a lawfully-prescribed test requirement regulated by a committee or the Lieutenant Governor will help us get more competent candidates, but this does have its drawbacks, mainly the questionable interest people will have in taking such a test. Another famous idea is to make Congress secondary, I do not have any feelings on that idea at this time.

3 Likes

Not sure where that is.

2 Likes

Finish what I didn’t do as a senator.

2 Likes

Elaborate.

2 Likes

4 Likes

A Bill to unbar me? :slight_smile:

Copyright, Intellectual Property and Patent law

3 Likes

require state employees excluding IO to show their name on-duty

3 Likes

unicameral legislature

3 Likes

Establish Parks Rec or whatever they call it.

2 Likes

fed would never approve

2 Likes

Noted, keep in mind that might take some time to draft but I do like the idea.

2 Likes

anything

2 Likes

hm well maybe some more interesting things for criminals? i can elaborate if needed

2 Likes

Yes, I would like elaboration.

2 Likes