Send in questions about the Firestone Air National Guard

I’d like to ask any members of the Firestone community to put questions they might have about the FANG here. This post is mainly to see what views on the FANG people have; questions and concerns they may have, suggestions for how it might run, etcetera.

Before asking any questions, I’d advise people to read these two first to ensure they’re up to date on the issue;

Also, my DMs are open for any questions or concerns (Sodium Chloride#5165)

thanks bubs

1 Like

will you guys have any bomber jets to bomb docklands?

1 Like

No, my hope is for a HH-60 Pavehawk and a UH-1Y Venom for rotary aircraft.

1 Like

Fyi, y’all wont get a freshly developed heli, our current helis are modified free models.And no dev knows how to build one unless the mesh builder can.

1 Like

I believe JohnAvia is doing aircraft, although not certain, this was located in the Dept of Aviation discord showing an example:

Therefore, you will most likely get what you ask as he’s currently doing an amazing job with all requests put in @Code_Law .

1 Like

Those are for show he can’t script them to work, Envelope might be able to but he had trouble with our helis and they are still broken.

1 Like

V3 will have new helicopter models

1 Like

guarantee someone will just put the free model plane kit in it

2 Likes

Nah, to my knowledge they’ll be using a similar if not exact script to the one ASU uses, if not with one or two alterations.

1 Like

will it be like these photos thediplomat_2017-01-23_15-58-09-386x244

1 Like

FANG should get a UH-60 Blackhawk and a CH-47 Chinook tbh

1 Like

ASU would probably get a AW-119 and keep their falcon from V2

1 Like

Err… no. Unfortunately, the V3 map isn’t really suitable for fixed wing aircraft; there’s no real reason for them. Although, an F-16 would be pretty neato…

1 Like

according to current roLEGO prices, the cost to build a Firestone Aircraft will cost at least 1 million per plane! How do you plan to allocate funding for these planes!

1 Like

By waiting for that good good Duplo funding.

1 Like

http://prntscr.com/mz22bu Isn’t this just gonna be the same thing as the 9th Medical Platoon?

1 Like

did somebody say pjs???

1 Like

The main role of the PJs is shown there. I’m not looking to replace the 9th Medical, especially seeing as the 9th is more land-based than anything. The PJ’s would mainly be a small, tight-knit team of trained professionals that have much higher training standards, as an element of AFSOC should be.

1 Like

I see what role they would play, however I do have another concern. TCCC as a certification is currently ran by the Medical Platoon. It is edited and supervised by us, and we are the ones who train and certify people in TCCC. Are PJs going to attempt to take over these duties?

1 Like

will the ANG airbase be in GD or hillview

1 Like