Send in questions about the Firestone Air National Guard

No, they wouldn’t. And besides, I already have multiple paramedics who are already aiming to join PJs. If anything, PJs and the 9th would train with each other. 9th is more front-line, PJs is being angled more to behind the lines operations. Quick insertion, quick ex-filtration.

Alright, thank you.

Personally, for V3, I would prefer if they were next to the airport. Close enough to FNG base to not take too long, next to a major transport hub in order to overwatch. Plus, it makes sense for them to be next to the airport. Because, you know, air stuff.

will they have fighter jets of any kind like migs, etc. or any kind of bombers or planes. or will it just be helis

Uhh… first off, the MIG series is Russian, you wouldn’t see it used in a fictional American state. Secondly, no. Maybe as a placeholder at the training base or potentially as a gate guardian, but otherwise, it’s just rotary craft I’m afraid.

No. ASU will get all new helicopters as well as ANG.

so will there only be helis in the air national guard or planes too?

Only rotary craft.

whats rotary craft LMAO

‘will there only be helis in the air national guard’ what do you think rotary craft is genius

oh propellered

No, helicopters. Rotary wing. Rotary craft. Rotor-craft. Helicopters do not have propellers, fixed wing craft, or planes, do.

Why tf do you hate ANG so much? I

Err… he doesn’t. http://prntscr.com/mzi1n9 Bill talk pt 4 (different poster also about firestone air national guard)
Comment 52/53 on that page.

I was stating facts about development

very interested in seeing this

What weapons will the aircraft be armed with?

Bombs? Nukes? TNT?

Battlefield Airmen and AFSOC, and maybe if Ye Olde Dev Gods provide me with them, weapons on the sides of the helicopters.

id be very surprised if that actually happened

i would as well, but we can always dream.