SENATOR EPICXBOXDUDE? YES

VOTE EPICXBOXDUDE 4 SENATE

“DIVERSIFY THE FIRESTONE SENATE”

The Firestone Senate is like the united states presidential election, only old white men win. WE NEED A NEW BRIGHT FIGHTER IN THE SENATE!

I am easily one of the State’s most out spoken individual, and will gladly represent you and your family to the best of my ability to efficiently resolve all of your boring problems and grant you numerous new possibilities!

MY AGENDA:

• YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS? WELL YOU DO! I WILL MAKE IT EASIER AND CHEAPER TO OBTAIN A FIREARM WITHIN OUR BEAUTIFUL STATE.

• I WILL SWFITLY INTRODUCE BILLS TO KEEP CORRUPT COPS OFF THE STREETS! (YOU’D BE SURPRISED HOW MUCH THERE IS)

• INTRODUCE A BILL TO ALLOW SMALL BUSINESSES TO OBTAIN GRANTS FROM THE STATE/COMMERCE TO DRAMATICALLY BOOST THEIR SUCESS

FIRESTONE NEEDS CHANGE AND ELECTING THE SAME BORING PEOPLE INTO OFFICE WILL CHANGE NOTHING AND WILL SLOWLY LEAD TO FIRESTONE’S DOWNFALL!

VOTE EPICXBOXDUDE
:saluting_face:

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

s u pport.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

same question i asked bend i’m too lazy to type it out

3 Likes

Hello good sir and fellow constituent.

firestone is indeed going through a very tough and racist time (as seen in this picture) and i will fight for them with my entire will and ensure EQUALITY - i will organise frequent events for my fellow black people as i love them and provide them with :poultry_leg:

i love the gays as long as they dont PISS ME OFF

3 Likes

LOL support

2 Likes

opinions on furries?

2 Likes

you ask this a lot. is there something you’re not telling us? are you worried about how the senate may make decisions to affect you?

2 Likes

and you plan to get this money from where exactly?

3 Likes

My personal bank account 🫡

1 Like

I despise them more than my father despises me

1 Like

pickles?

2 Likes

how

how

h o w

most of the things on your objectives list canmot feasibly be done by congress

no support

~con

1 Like

What current experience do you hold within the Firestone Community?

How can we be reassured that your toxicity won’t see you given a bar from office again or something of the equivalent.

2 Likes

Didn’t the ability of the government to bar people from positions get nerfed quite a while back?

2 Likes

I would like to hear your opinion on olives

2 Likes