BendDerOver for Senate (July of 2022)

support

2 Likes

Your & Mother

3 Likes

Well I do not wish to violate campaign rules, so therefor I will not (people get their feelings hurt). I will wait until I take my seat to show my intentions on those aspects. :slight_smile:

1 Like

support but also-

mr. bender should the new BOR pass, what standards should u feel name and badge have within statutory law or if name and badge should exist at all

2 Likes

It’s only violating campaign rules if it’s slander, so unless you’re knowingly making false allegations surely you can just tell us now?

1 Like

what are your thoughts on the lgbtq+ community, non-binary/transgender identity, and black lives matter movement

and more recently what are your thoughts on the overturning of roe v. wade and the shooting in uvalde

2 Likes

I believe name and badge should be required upon request from a Citizen unless in the immediate threat of danger. This immediate threat of danger could be, but not limited to: The IIQ (Individual in question) and the Officer are currently in harms way at the moment (i.e. shooting, stabbing, punching, etcetera) or when this threatens the Officer’s identity (only in classified operations pertaining to the safety of the State and their employees, primary for undercover operatives).

1 Like

u should ask me im a more transparent candidate

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

okay same question applies to you then

1 Like

support :grin: :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :money_mouth_face: :hugs: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Sure will then. I will use one example that comes right off the top of my head, one that covers Senator Sharkfish82 (whom I have nothing against, but do find it quite suspicious and kind of setting a corrupt environment). The Senator was outraged regarding pardons (when the Governor had recently pardoned CarlosCarmine whom coincidentally stated he’d run for Senate. If you look at it from that aspect, it definitely appears that Sharkfish82 simply was jealous over the fact the individual stated they may run for Senate and quickly wanted to tarnish the name of the individual and of the Governor’s capability to pardon.

2 Likes

Okay, well this is a Roblox game so Roe V. Wade none of this applies, however I will give you my stance on all of them.

LGTBQ+ Community: I believe everyone has a right to identify as what they want and are entitled to their own opinions. No one’s rights should be deprived over this.

Black Lives Matter Movement: I 100% believe Black Lives Matter. Black lives are American lives whom should be treated as such. Everyone shall be treated equal under basic human rights/principles. The only issue I had ever saw with the Black Lives Matter movement (like every other movement), is the destruction and damage it causes. I 100% support protesting, I do not support riots. People are all entitled to their personal freedoms, but not to create violence.

Roe V. Wade: I never supported abortion in the United States. I come from a Christian background and simply believe abortion shall only be applied in the cases of rape and incest. Every child is a gift from God, a gift whom shouldn’t be taken away because of actions. All actions have consequences. I believe every child should be entitled to life.

Uvalde School Shooting: The situation is completely sad. The response from law enforcement was awful. They were inside the building within 3 minutes of initial call and then proceeded to wait 45 minutes without doing anything. The commanders on the scene should be reprimanded and their positions within their departments should be reviewed.

2 Likes

Although I think I’d disagree with most of your irl political takes I’m glad you can see sense on this one

3 Likes

I appreciate it. I can be a very sensible person when there isn’t a thread of arguments.

1 Like

i can see where you’re coming from as i’m from a catholic family (though i’m no longer catholic)

even though i might not agree with your statement, i do agree with some of your others in that reply

good luck with your campaign 🫡

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate discussing it with you.

2 Likes

thats basically everyones plans

We all know thats not gonna happen

BUT I SUPPORT

3 Likes

why we bringing up irl politics and abortions in this LOL

2 Likes

The dude asked, haha.

1 Like