Senator Cailin Vs. Lieutenant Mxtt_Bear | THE FACTS

She was, and maybe it was on me to follow her, but at the same time, I wouldn’t want to LEAVE and have her claim it is “Hit and run”. You know her.

1 Like

is hit and run an actual crime in firestone

1 Like
  1. Sorry I didn’t make it clear I was trying to help.
  2. Go AFK on the parking lot right next to where you were on the road…
  3. Okay.
  4. I never called it a Hit and run. Quote me.
  5. I get it, I was trying to get your attention and tried to help the situation. I didn’t realize you thought I was “trolling”.
  6. I actually didn’t, I was just saying you were a Senator and you should have known better.
1 Like

i know matt, he would not just hit cars just because. besides you hit a noob earlier you went in the other lane and hit him. everyone saw it

1 Like

Yes sir. As for the rest of the matter, how about some actual proof.

1 Like

okay yeah true nvm

1 Like

Never attack cailin

2 Likes

Cailin, I really want you to know that I was just trying to help. I REALLY don’t want a huge argument over this. I’m sorry. Since no one else is going to apologize for anything, I might as well. I hit you, I did. I tried to be civilized, and you didn’t want to be involved.

1 Like

And PLEASE GET your facts straight. I seriously didn’t intentionally hit @TecknoSquirrel either. In fact, he was lagging, and I didn’t even realize he was an undercover unit. I thought it was a civ car at first. Asked him to pull to the side so we could figure it out just as I did for you.

1 Like

#MeToo Women shall not be abused!

1 Like

Why only women? I know women who can knock grown men on their ass. Take that feminist bs out of here please sur

1 Like

Because we must use the #MeToo Memes in this sort of situation. As it will be considered sexual assault if you deny that fact. ACCORDING TO ALL SOCIAL JUSTICE WORKERS

2 Likes

Official statement on behalf of Senator Cailin:

2 Likes

Somebody close this document. This is pretty much starting a fight

1 Like

im not sure it’s considered facts when you’re biased

as a senator, you rep firestone. so your “get away” comment is not ideal and unprofessional.

To be fair, she wasn’t going to make a scene out of it or take you to court.

You insisted on trying to get her impeached and you insisted you’d take her to court, so you obviously did want it to be a big situation.

TO @tacticalwhale21 s point, please close this. I simply wanted present my facts and story.

@anon54114525 @Nehxtro

Thread locked per request of thread creator.