Opinion
Outcome
Calls for Resignation
Session
Recalls
Formal Apology
Answering Questions

# **INTRODUCTORY **

Distinguished Citizens of Firestone, I write to you today, as one of your elected Senators in Congress. Satisfied with my decisions or not, you all have the right to an opinion, and so does anyone else. However, I believe that that opinion shouldn’t be influenced by the popular.

I contemplated supporting this expulsion for a long time, and I ultimately decided to do so, and that I will never regret. Ever since I got into Congress, Automationeer belittled other members of Congress, and I was no exception.

Have I treated a lot of discussions regarding this in a satire manner? Yes, yes I have, and if I am called a dumbass, or other derogatories, I’ll continue to do so. I’m not unwilling to have an actual conversation, if someone isn’t going to be toxic, I’ll be happy to discuss.

I am still happy that I was elected to Congress, and I am eternally grateful that I was, and I will continue to do what the public thinks is right, and what I think is right in collaboration with your opinions.

It’s silly to blame people for their opinions, much sillier to put people down for voting how they think is right.

# **EXPLANATION **

I have no regrets in my vote, I decided to vote aye ultimately for a lot of reasons, reasons I will be breaking down in this statement :

Disrespect
Toxicity
Double Standards
Self righteousness

Starting with the disrespect, Automationeer is simply a known person who doesn’t have a filter, and that’s one thing admirable about her. However, not having while at times a commendable thing, can get out of hand, when you are just generally shitting on people because you don’t like them, and refusing to see the points they make, is when it becomes just toxic.

Some people can handle toxicity, or getting picked on, although I respond seriously to things that are said about me, I don’t really take it to heart, but I do take the opinions of my colleagues seriously.

I commend the people who passed this Bill for standing up for what is actually right, and not caving to popular Government Officials who wanted to stick their neck out for someone who continuously.

I have, and will continue to have faith in my convictions. I understand, and respect that there will always be major support, and major opposition to any political action.

I’m not going to act like I’m the victim, because I’m not, and there’s not a victim, people can say whatever they want, and I respect all of your opinions, and I encourage you to exercise them.

As my first term in Congress, with still months left, I believe that so far I’ve done services, and disservice to the public. I’m not going to use the excuse that I’m human, but I am not going to beat myself up either.

One expectation of mine is that everyone should be held accountable, it’s an aspect of democracy, on that note, I do apologize for taking a satire approach to the situation, but I am only doing it because if I’m going to be bombarded with questions, and then when I answer I get called a dumbass, and get told to answer the question in the middle of answering it, then I will respond in a satire manner. (the person being mentioned will remain unnamed.)

# **STATEMENT **

Personally, I’d like to take a moment to address this situation in a clear manner to the public, apart from the explanations that this entire document will give.

Ever since I got elected to Congress, I’ve held true to my campaign plans/promises, I’ve contacted Business Owners, and I’ve gone beyond the scope of my Campaign Promises.

It’s truly a belief of mine that I’ve so far accomplished what I have planned to in my Campaign, and I only plan on continuing to do so.

Do I think that I make mistakes? Yes, yes I do, and I make them more often than some other people do.

I will name a few people I’d like to address in this statement briefly.

Representative Donxld

County Executive AestheticallyHappy

Representative AlexTheAviatorRBLX

Representative Jacob

There’s obviously more, but these are the more level-headed people in this situation.

You obviously didn’t support this, and obviously still don’t (going to stop saying obviously now), however you all don’t see it from the angle that I do.

You’re all on good terms with Auto, and that’s understandable, so you’d obviously not support this move, however, I am convinced that you didn’t oppose this resolution because you were her friend, but that you guys actually saw something wrong with it.

I’d like to commend you all for holding true to your beliefs, just as I have to mine, no matter how much you resent me for this resolution.

I apologize to you for how I treated you during this situation, because I know that you are opposed to this not because of your agendas, but because of your morals.

Back to my stance, I believe that this entire Aigio Invasion Plot has shell-shocked the State of Firestone, and it’s left multiple holes in its society, and it’s hard to recover from such a situation.

No matter how many words I put into this document, I know that it won’t change anyone’s mind, but I still need to get my side of things out, so that’s just what I’m going to do.

# **OPINION**

Like I stated earlier, everyone makes mistakes, and everyone lives to either learn from their mistakes, or be oblivious to them.

I’d like to believe that I in one way or another, big or small, learn from my mistakes, and try to improve myself, however it’s my opinion that this entire situation could have been prevented, if the proper authorities were allowed to conclude their investigation.

I believe that after an investigation took place, and the results were clear, and more evidence came to light, that would be the time to take Legislative Action, instead of before.

I can’t make up your minds, but I can put you in my shoes, and that’s what I’m trying to do, yes, I do believe that the bar should of waited until after the conclusion of the investigation, before I’m called a hypocrite, I believe that not the entire expulsion, but some of its contents should of waited as well.

Some of the expulsion states that Auto was involved in the conspiracy that rocked our State, and Auto disputes that allegation, and just like the bar, that allegation should have waited until cleared by Department of Justice officials.

Knowing Automationeer, I’m sure that a part of her genuinely thought that Jason, James, and Steel were all state security threats, and that’s why she wrote the bar, however, I disagree, but I can be man enough to respect her opinion.

# **OUTCOME**

Overall, this resulted in Automationeer being expelled, Jason, Steel, and James being barred from public office, and most importantly, it resulted in public outrage.

Understandably, people are frustrated with the expulsion of Automationeer, and question the morality of the State Senate, so I’d like to touch on that in this section of my view of this situation.

I was convinced, and still am, that Automationeer had reason to be removed from the State Senate. Can I make a statement for the other Senators, and their motives in this expulsion? No I cannot, but I can explain my own.

I did what I thought was right in this situation, and some people will understand that, and some people won’t, and that’s again something that I 100% respect.

Automationeer is a good person, although sometimes I disagree with her, not sometimes, a lot of times. I admire Automationeer in the Legislative Field, however there’s a point where it gets to being a good Legislator, and a good person.

I’d much rather this had been resolved in a different way in total, but I stand by my decision.

# **CALLS FOR RESIGNATION**

Some people, including Automationeer have requested for me to resign, and I do take these requests into account, but I believe that there’s still work to be done, no matter how much I am ridiculed for my actions, I will continue to do what I think is right.

I behaved stupidly today, and I acted unnecessairly, and treated some people unfairly, and for that I do apologize, and regret.

I acted foolishly, and that’s all there is to it today, but for the basis of the Resolution, which is mainly why I was requested to resign, as I previously stated, I stand by this, and I will not be resigning from office.

# **SESSION**

The session in itself was very hectic, and there were certain aspects, including ones that I was regrettably involved in, that were just unacceptable.

I’d like to start with the issue I see as most pressing, which was the motion to Previous Question the expulsion of Senator Automationeer, during the County Executive’s speech.

I believe that everyone should have a chance to speak, and give their opinion on matters, it’s how it should be, if I could change how I acted I would, but unfortunately I can’t.

There’s no explanation for how I behaved during the session by voting to eject members of our sister chamber, the House of Representatives, besides they were causing a disruption.

I do regret ejecting members of the House of Representatives, even though they were acting inappropriately, I probably would be to if I was in their shoes, but I wasn’t, and I, in my shoes see what they did as unacceptable, but I didn’t make it better, I made it worse.

Some people that I behaved in a poor manner during today’s Senate Session were my friends, irrespective of Roblox Politics, so it is unfortunate that some people are upset with me, and I’d only like to ask to make amends.

# **RECALLS**

A rapidly developing, and fast-paced movement regarding Congressional Recalls has been made, although according to BOR.III (if I recall correctly, going off the top of my head.) the Government must make a response upon receiving 30 signatures (again if I recall correctly), so this is mine.

I believe that Congressional Recalls are a good, and a potentially bad idea, here’s why.

I never would, and I never will oppose something founded on the basis of accountability, even if it means that I’d face ramifications for my own actions.

Overall, it’s a well intentioned idea, and with safe-guards would be a major benefit for the State’s sanctity.

# **FORMAL APOLOGY**

The moral of this document is to apologize for my actions, and to explain them to the best of my capability. I believe that I owe an apology to multiple individuals, so I would like to apologize to Donxld, I’d like to apologize to AestheticallyHappy, I’d like to apologize to Automationeer, I’d like to apologize to etry_playtime, I’d like to apologize to Toastee_RBLX, and everyone else that I acted unkindly to.

Additionally, I’d like to separately apologize to Ryan123Superstar, I believe that they under no circumstances deserved the disrespect that I gave them, and I was oblivious to the points that he made, and I was a general asshole in my conversation between him. I also believe that he was the most willing to hear what I had to say, despite disagreeing with my stance, and I didn’t take that into account.

I don’t believe in default niceties, I believe that respect should be earned, not given, however on the other side of the coin, I believe that disrespect should also be earned, and not given, and today I didn’t practice what I preach.

Going against my morals, and standards is something that I hate doing, more so when I do it to someone I see as a friend, so I’d like to apologize, some of the people I listed hate me, some of the people I listed won’t care to see this, I’m just hoping that they read this.

I’m sorry to everyone I offended, and I hope that we can move on eventually.

# **ANSWERING QUESTIONS**

I can’t change who I am, but I can try to become a better person, so a lot of you asked, why, why did I support this expulsion?

Some of its aspects might have been better off until the investigation’s conclusion, like I said, I can’t change who I am, nor can I change the past, but I do regret the past, especially today’s.

I supported this expulsion because of its contents, not it’s motives. I believe that I did legislate in the best favor of the public that I could.

I don’t expect forgiveness, but I implore you to give me understanding.

Any other questions may be referred to me.

I hope we can move on,
Sincerely,

Senator,
DiazEdmundo

5 Likes

they’re involvements with the situation are two different ball parks, if there’s more proof brought to light, the senate may act on it.

2 Likes

i believe that it should be publicized for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

being blunt *
you just don’t like being told you’re wrong

none of these are lawful reasons for expulsion
you’re projecting

6 Likes

you barring epicxboxdude because he said mean words to you weren’t lawful either, you hypocrite.

7 Likes

diaz you’re aware that you either were part of a conspiracy or got played — lee and hobo are both friends of float and james — this expulsion is clearly either a retaliation because i reported them or a retaliation for their bar

well that’s now for the SC to decide not someone who failed the bar 7 times

6 Likes

that wasnt reasons for expulsion, that’s me explaining my piece, there are certain things i regret.

2 Likes

well whether your expulsion was lawful or not isn’t for you to decide either.

4 Likes

just chill it

2 Likes

the constitution specifically lists the lawful causes for expulsion xx

you’d know that if you were an attorney worth your salt

4 Likes

C.I.IV states, “Both chambers may expel members of the same with a simple majority vote for reasons of ineptitude, misconduct, or any other plausible reason as decided by the respective chamber.”

4 Likes

key word is plausible

3 Likes

I cannot accept this “apology” from someone who issued a formal executive branch complaint against an individiual who jokingly took a screenshot of the “Timeout” function on discord, accused them of being corrupt, and then using, virtually the same “timeout” function on myself today during a congressional hearing (motioning to PQ whilst I was calling the Senate out on the actions they have taken). What you have done is off the wall, and unforgivable. You claim that Automationeer was expelled for double standards, self-righteousness and toxicity yet seeing you act in the District of Prominence, I see no difference in what (now former) Senator Automationeer has done and yourself in the capacity of a councilperson. People have tried to have conversations with you and you have just called us “bootlickers” and that we just defend Auto because they are a friend. You sit here and tell the people of this state you “stand up for what’s right” and that you “represent the people” yet nobody wanted this expulsion done faster than yourself and your constituents in your chamber. I can assure you a very, very small minority of people wished this expulsion to pass, this minority being the senators who clicked the “aye” button today. You come here asking for forgiveness and want to issue us this excuse for an “apology” that you “wish you could undo what you did” but I’m seeing right through it. You have been called out for your actions, not only here, but elsewhere in this state and you are trying to save as much face as you can.

I wish to also mention that you attempted to impeach your own sitting Deputy Mayor after realizing that your complaint would not move forward in the County Council. What you have done in your capacity as a legislator is despicable, and you should be ashamed of your actions. (Which is what I assume this is trying to portray.)

10 Likes

its broader than getting a timeout, but to each his/their own

2 Likes
  • aims to expel me for double standards
  • “hobo is fine though”

babe he was literally in the groupchat, they pushed him more towards winning to further support the coverup (as can be inferred from the declassified portions)

@wolf @sym can y’all stop being GAY and declassify the transcript already

3 Likes

again, not in context, i claimed that’s my reasons, and how i feel about auto, not the grounds for expulsion

2 Likes

i understand that but there’s no proof except for a minor screenshot

2 Likes

YOUR reasoning which lead to YOUR vote. YOU decided these were grounds to expel Senator Automationeer, you have made it very clear in this very post that those were your reasonings, how are you going to tell me that’s not why you voted the way you did?

4 Likes

It is the reason I voted the way I did, just not the grounds for how others did, I can’t explain why they voted.

2 Likes

And through every reasoning you’ve voted “aye” today, you are guilty of yourself, and you come to the citizens citing “double standards.” Unbelievable.

5 Likes