Senate Expulsion Explanation

That’s your opinion, I apologized, I’m not going to beg for forgiveness, if you don’t forgive me then that’s unfortunate, but like I said I can’t change anyone’s minds, and I’m not gonna try.

2 Likes

factual

2 Likes

Me and @Automationeer are not fond of eachother but holy shit this was the dumbest fucking expullsion I’ve ever seen, none of those are legal reasons.

6 Likes

misconduct lol

3 Likes

I got kicked out for these reasons.

4 Likes

My opinion? Its based in fact. You HAVE reported your Deputy Mayor for things you’ve done yourself. You HAVE submitted (now repealed after literally all of your council ousted you for it) impeachment papers on the Deputy Mayor after the County Council opted to not move forward with the inquiry. You HAVE called political opponents “bootlickers”. You HAVE silenced opposition through one way or another. You ARE self righteous (this entire forum post is a shining example of it). You DO have double standards, your report against Deputy Mayor MichaelCalabrese for an attempt at “silencing you” and then silencing me in the chambers today are examples of it.

I don’t know where you get “opinion” from when everything you’ve accused Automationeer of doing/having, you do/have yourself. This is in the public, for all to see, mind you.

9 Likes

you got kicked out for missing sessions because you were money farming

3 Likes

to be fair auto silenced a lot of people in the senate (motion to eject, motion to pq)

4 Likes

Not all of my council ousted me for it, don’t pull stuff out of your ass.

2 Likes

and yall did do the same thing in the senate, when i asked wierdo, auto, and toastee why they motion to pq during debate, they say “because everyone already has their mind made up, we just want to get it over with”

3 Likes

right right, so i’ll just pull this out instead.

5 Likes

it is honestly a shame how they can do that to fellow senators all the time, but when it happens to them, that’s when they start complaining.

3 Likes

okay? how is that me being ousted lol

2 Likes

that was because you had nothing of value to say, you were just repeating what had already been said, and it was a straightforward matter regardless — not an issue of contention like an expulsion

3 Likes

“by the entire council”

2 Likes

Bro just resign, this was the apology letter equivalent of going:
“I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize.”

Then going on to expect forgiveness given your further replies.
You decided to do all these things, you were in control, you hopped from popular group to popular group in Congress, then decided that everyone else was the bad bunch. In all your tenure, I’ve not seen you actually be productive in this role, and when I raised this you replied saying “I’m just using the same satire you use”, it simply is not. Satire comes from a point of actual understanding in what you say and do, you fail that base level knowledge, and then use these as to excuse for your behaviour.

7 Likes

i said im not resigning

2 Likes

a resignation would be wise

4 Likes

it doesnt matter what it was, you still did it and that wasn’t the only time you did it to me or someone else.

3 Likes

no, no, i was saying you were right and then provided proof of corruption (§10.a1 " Corruption shall be the act of immorally misusing or abusing a government office, as prescribed by law, for personal gain.") and double standards since you said these were just my opinions

4 Likes