Senate Elections of September 2023

Senate Elections of September 2023

Positions Available: 4

Required Signatures: 15

Election Sponsor: The Right Honorable Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone, iiVortex_RBLX

The following are up for re-election:

• Senator AydenJulien
  • Senator TheGreenLego_Brick
  • Senator AestheticallyHappy

Election Guidelines

-Candidates must create a speech.
-The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this post.
-Candidates may not slander other candidates. Slander shall be defined as knowingly raising false allegations designed to hurt someone’s reputation.
-Candidates may not have any criminal record. Arrests will not be permitted, however, a few citations will not disqualify any candidate.
-Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support. Messaging others for support through Discord or ROBLOX is permitted.
-Candidates are expected to post their speech on this thread after they obtain 15 signatures. Candidates shall also not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open from now until 10/02/2023 at 10:00 PM EST

Voting shall open on 10/02/2023 at 10:01 PM EST

Voting shall close on 10/03/2023 at 10:01 PM EST

Should there be no more than 3 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the aforementioned guidelines shall be elected into office.

Should anyone have any questions, feel free to DM me at vortex#9683. Best of luck to all candidates.

Signed,

The Honorable iiVortex_RBLX
Lieutenant Governor

1 Like

Please note that following Jackfruitism’s expected resignation after being sworn in as County Executive on September 30th, the rules will be amended so that 4th placed candidate will win a seat to serve the remainder of his term.

3 Likes

CanadlanLaw.

5 Likes

Re-elect AydenJulien to the Senate!

I certify I have reached the required amount of signatures to be placed on the ballot.

3 Likes

Election Guidelines Modification

The number of available seats is increased to 4.

The 4th place candidate after voting, or, should an election not be held due to there not being enough qualified candidates, the candidate with the lowest number of signatures on their forum post, shall be elected to fill Jackfruitism’s vacant seat, which the term expires on November 23, 2023, for this seat.

1 Like

Ive met the requirements to be added to the ballot mr president

4 Likes

I have reached the required amount of signatures to be placed on the ballot. Dannybec for Senate

3 Likes

I code_law have met the requirements to be added to the ballot

3 Likes

met requirements to be added to ballot Re-elect kerberty into Senate

2 Likes

Election concluded. Senate Election Voting (September 2023)