Seatbelts for Helicopters

, ,

Please make seatbelts for us to not click space and embarrass us, we really like asu but we dont like to crash for pressing space accidentally, so heres my idea set jumppower 0 whenever the helisb moving this would keep us proudly being asu, after discussing with pilots they told me the only reason they don’t activate as asu is because accidentally clicking space.

please support for good luck ily yall thx

25 Likes

Support,

cowboynate11,
Pilot Firestone State Patrol: Air Support Unit

6 Likes

Support. !!! <3

5 Likes

Support. A majority of my crashes are a result of hitting the spacebar midflight attempting to put out a message in the radio. It would be very helpful if this were implemented.

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support,

blaadam the great

5 Likes

Huge support for this

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

I can agree to this

One time during a state visit in another group I had the whole other state’s senior delegation in my helicopter plus our secret service and our Secretary of State and I accidentally hit space while approaching a different airspace - and since we were over the water we all died

I felt so bad and I was thinking I was gonna get fired for it - luckily I just came out with a stern warning

(This is a different state, NOT FS)

5 Likes

major support from me

js2199
Air Support Unit

5 Likes

agreed, major support very annoying to pilots

OddHawaiifiveo
Air Support Unit, Firestone State Patrol

5 Likes

Support!!!

4 Likes

Huge support from me cant wait!

4F19/ASU19 Pilot Psdylan
Air Support Unit

5 Likes

Support,

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

SUPPORT! PLEASE DO IT, %99.99999999999999999999999999 PERCENT OF CRASHES ARE CAUSE OF THEY DUMB SPACE BAR

5 Likes

support

dictator of firestone airspace

5 Likes

I am a former ASU Sgt. This has been a major problem with piloting, I can remember every time I click that space button and fell out of the sky. I eventually had to download software that blocked me from clicking my spacebar when it was active and used . as spaces. Support 100%

5 Likes

Support.

4 Likes