Seatbelts for Helicopters

, ,

Support

5 Likes

Support

Future ASU Pilot

5 Likes

Support. Legit just make it so there is a gui button and when you click it, you can’t jump and you gotta click it again to be able to jump.

Logic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

literally have been BEGGING for this since last year. (lots of us)

@FederalLaw @pathwaysbball @anon54114525 we understand that you guys are busy but come on you guys have done SOOOO MANYYYY UPDATES since we started asking. all we ask for is instead of space to eject make it a button for us to get out of heli seat.

5 Likes

All you guys do is complain about v3 not being out; yet when it is being worked on, and v2 is pushed off like it SHOULD BE, y’all complain about v2 not getting updates. There’s no logic to that…

Also, just because you ask for an update, doesn’t actually increase the likeliness of it being implemented. Relax a bit, and try to imagine being in a developers shoes in this situation. V3 has been a WIP for going on 2 years. V2 has been out long enough, and shouldn’t be receiving anymore updates. You’ve been fine all of this time, I see therefore no reasoning to complain about updates this long down the road. Keep using what you’ve got like you have been, and allow for that time to be allocated to finally releasing v3.

7 Likes

when the new version of the game takes 2+ years to make the current game needs updates to keep it working and playable

6 Likes

The updates they complain about are not about the game being broken. They’re features that are not needed, and people have been fine without for years. There’s a difference between bugs and a broken game, and updates to make the game better.

5 Likes

I MEAN people were complaining about wanting boats for MONTHS, we got boats and the update is pretty much abandoned by legal civilians…

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

you are telling me this while the devs themselves have been adding updates that by your definition aren’t mandatory (useless). They started adding these updates, might as well add a quick feature. Besides I’ve offered to work on the v2 map for free, they ghosted me. honestly I dont really care about the devs. fed has been taking way too long with v3. as ilord said might as well keep V2 constantly fresh while you make us wait an absurdly long time.

5 Likes

All v3 is waiting on is scripting. That is no developers fault besides envelopes and feds.

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Previous dictator of Firestone airspace.

I am well aware that I am late

4 Likes

seatbelt.

6 Likes

Wise words

2 Likes

Seatbelts please!!

1 Like

#PilotLivesMatter

Evening Firestone Developers, I’m typing this suggestion today in regards to Air Support Unit Helicopters. A major issue within ASU that would solve majority of the crashes within Stapleton County is seats. ASU has received hundreds of crash reports over the years due to pilots trying to give callouts for pursuits and not realize that their chat bar is not active, causing them to jump out of the seat when typing resulting in a chaotic crash.

If the developers would be able to add a feature so that maybe it prevents you from jumping out at a certain altitude or even just a simple keybind seatbelt system to keep the player from jumping. If this feature was added it would make ASU’s job a lot easier, I’m aware some would say “Maybe pay attention to your keyboard” and I agree. But, in all honesty we all get in the heat of the moment tracking suspects down and make mistakes. This would help prevent those mistakes. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Trooper / Pilot GreenCrawler20

18 Likes

No support. If this became a thing, I would be out of a job.

7 Likes