SCSOGate: Exploitation and Deceit

well he literally confessed to doing it for personal gain and all that shit https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SyqbwJZYbhYA6Nn5q-9q3COFh0_YH6UVwftH1mHFyX4/edit

didnt read all of it but some weird ass shit about nUSA CIA and the Third Reich so he seems to be taking this lego game pretty far

2 Likes

I LOVE IT!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Congress will you finally shutdown the County Government now?!

3 Likes

From what I have heard, Fed has said we canā€™t. Ya know, because that is totally legal.

3 Likes

Fed wont approve of it and I think he just enjoys watching the corruption
I mean after all Firestone is based off of the US so corruption would be realistic

4 Likes

Well atleast a temp shutdown, OVG proposed itā€™s temp shutdown till V3

2 Likes

big yikes bro

3 Likes

Thatā€™s whatā€™s Iā€™m saying. He definitely did it for personal reasons but I highly doubt the third reich shit

2 Likes

I really hope he just releases those inner addictions on this game and not in real life. I really donā€™t wanna meet him bruh

2 Likes

The office of the Co-Founder are enjoying their offices.

11 Likes

No, we are not going to shut it down.

2 Likes

yo what the fuck?

3 Likes

Contrarily, the Office of the Attorney General is on fire.

2 Likes

This makes a fun drinking game, every time someone says corruption you take a sip.

3 Likes

Unfortunate thing is I doubt this is gonna be legally prosecuted as 1) someone would have to skim through this and find all the election laws and shit and 2) itā€™s unreliable Discord evidence that was all deletedā€¦
Sad :frowning:

2 Likes

Is the Department of Justice actively looking into the matter whilst we speak???!!!

2 Likes

Why of course we are.

2 Likes

charges are to come

2 Likes

umā€¦ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/263432316016263168/587417775530704919/unknown.png

2 Likes

this is truly a sad time for the county

plus they tried to ban COMMUNISTS FROM ALL COUNTY DEPTS

2 Likes