SCSOGate: Exploitation and Deceit

people are mean

2 Likes

I have nothing against mark any longer but Iā€™d like to point the irony out that he be the one to highlight this considering he was literally one of the many corrupt individuals inside FSPGateā€¦ On the topic of SCSOGate, I have no real opinion at this time but it does look like Dino has it out for Noc just as much as Patchy did and skull looks to be the one instigating this whole thing but hey who am I to know about being removed like that?

Lots of love fob

11 Likes

A huge disappointment. To believe that such members of the County Government should be able to use their powers with a sense of responsibility is clearly foolish, and completely incorrect.

Then again, at this point itā€™s not surprising.

3 Likes

I dont make excuses, I give my reasons.

Just because you dont agree me, doesnt mean its a excuse.

2 Likes

This man called it

6 Likes

LMAO

anyways what kind of person is this guy irl? gee just think, what an atrocity

2 Likes

Stop with the bullshit. You were all involved. The screenshots say so. Skullā€™s comments made about himself being able to run the department better than anybody, constantly hinting at a nomination, pushing for the removal of someone heā€™s supposed to work with in good terms? Faking a resignation?

At this moment in time, I do not believe Skull is legally an employee of SCSO anymore. This will be spoken with and verified to the courts.

Patchy, you always seem to want to start stupid shit and ruin the county. Both times youā€™ve been in office, youā€™ve had horrible scandals. You act as a dictator. You act as if you have control over everybody and everything, as if youā€™re the supreme leader of Firestone. Stay out of office. Iā€™ll be pushing for a bar.

5 Likes

Thought weā€™d be over this crap by now but apparently not.

Stop being stupid with power.
Stop going after other people because you want the rank.
Actually fucking talk to them and try to improve the situation.

Itā€™s legit not hard.

2 Likes

couldnt have said it better myself

as for you fob, this is essentially what stevetron did to you, except the scso form

2 Likes

Uploading: image.pngā€¦
and i oop-

2 Likes

We got 'em boys.

3 Likes

:crab: all hail post :crab:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Timothy is a narcissistic prick. I have no doubt that he did this shit to please himself and inflate his ego, however I do doubt the rest of these claims.

Also earlier this year he told me he thinks he may be gay so I hope youā€™re not using racism to try and suppress those feelings tim tim.

2 Likes

not sure if you heard but earfquake fucking bumps like, Tyler the creator dropped off for a bit but he came back bro this shit slaps. in other news, this individuals will be barred from the executive branch for the remainder of their existence.

7 Likes

yall bunch of terry A. davisā€™s jesus christ amen.

3 Likes

4 Likes

how about you take that bad joke and take it to a different forum.

2 Likes

The only people that donā€™t deserve a seat in the county government are skull and patchy. Skull is rankhungry and patchy is incompetent.

2 Likes

There is no excuse for this level of corruption. You decide to do what you did and now you have to pay for it. Not only you but Skull and Dino you three gentlemen are disgusting with your actions over the last couple of days. IT A SHAME that the people have to go through this over and over again why wouldnā€™t you come out with the truth when congress asked you on several occasions you lied to congress which is a crime You lied to the people who believed in you. Now since we know the truth congress will be taking action and I hope to god that DOJ steps in and press charges on you because you deserve it all three of you.

2 Likes