Scriblelz 4 SENATE

------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION:

Hello. I am scriblelz.

Don’t know me? Here are some of the most notable positions I’ve held!

Current Founder & CEO of scriblelz Animal Food & Co, Firestone’s Leading Animal Food Manufacturer & Distributor
Former Senate for 1 & 1/4 terms.
Former House of Representatives for 7/16 of a term.
Former Redwood Mayor for 1/2 a term. (MAYOR DURING THE METEOR CRISIS!)(FIRESTONE’S MAYOR!)
Former Firestone State Patrol Trooper (UNFAIRLY FIRED!!!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLANS:

I have a MAIN reason for running. That is the TRAFFIC CODE. Sorry Kerbal, it’s taking WAY TOO LONG! Reckless drivers DEFINE Firestone, and a large portion of our police are afraid to issue citations or even initiate traffic stops because of the UNCERTAINTLY of the traffic laws. The criminal code is a wonderful, streamlined asset that allows for little to no confusion on arrestable offenses. Why is there not one for the traffic code you may ask? Why does congress keep making amendments to the same old mess that is the Firestone Traffic Revision Act! Because we have been waiting for a traffic code since 2020! The time for the wait to end is NOW! Congress is too busy creating scandals to focus on the REAL ISSUES in this state. Trust me, I must’ve issued more citations than my arrest throughout my career as a peace officer. I would like others to be able to do the same as me, without having to worry! The framework is mostly complete, it just has to be pieced together and completed. That is is why I am running for Senate! THIS IS A NEEDED IMPORTANT ASSET WE DO NOT HAVE!

What happens when I’m finished with this you may ask? Please imagine job description & generic reasons for running here.

I would like to shout out all of my unknowing mentors in the Department of Justice discord’s help-center. The BAR certified individuals of this state are FANTASTIC!

Thank you for reading,

scriblelz,
Congressional Candidate

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

this guy hires thousands of homeless men to work at his animal food store and saves millions of black babies every year! support!

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

SUPPORT! I LOVE TO SEE

2 Likes

this dude let me borrow his lambo… support

2 Likes

suport

2 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

I FULLY SUPPORT! WOOHOO!