Scott for House of Representatives

Scott McAllister For House of Representatives

1. Introduction

Hello everyone!

While many of you especially those that serve in Law Enforcement, know me, however for those that don’t I am Scott McAllister, I’ve been around Firestone since 2018, but have mainly been on the side watching until recently, when I joined PDP, since then I have been working tirelessly to improve conditions for my fellow Citizens. I’ll keep this short so as not to waste your time, but remember, a vote for Scott, is a Vote for your voice!

1. Current Positions
  • Prominence District Council
    City Councilman
  • Prominence District Police
    Officer → Squad 2 Corporal → Public Relations Sergeant/Commander → Canine Sergeant

My goals:
My goals are not just to pass legislation, but to use my time, experience, and connections in the Public Relations field to meet with my constituents, understand the problems that they face and how I can fix them. However, I would especially like to address as best I can, the rise of crime against our hardworking civil servants, specifically DPW and DOT. These employees are often targeted as they are not always armed, and I plan on meeting with the command staff of these, and other, departments several times throughout my term to understand where and why they are targeted, and to reevaluate the current laws surrounding attacking these employees to ensure we are prosecuting them to the fullest extent of the law.

With that I am open to questions and will try to get to them all promptly, I thank you for your time and hope I can count on your vote!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I support and ENDORSE this candidate. Extremely competent, would do incredible in the house.

AydenJulien
Senator

3 Likes

SUPPORT ma BOI

2 Likes

NO CAP!

3 Likes

yeah support

2 Likes

Support fr fr

2 Likes

finleyfraser12345 supports

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

l8vesome supports

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Zlawgosantiago supports

2 Likes

Minecraftcaleb53 supports

1 Like

I support. Despite our interaction not being under the greatest circumstances, decent to deal with. Quick to respond, easy going, understood the legal processes and understood separation of personal and business.

2 Likes

You are a true professional, I appreciate your diligence and work you have done for our state, even if our meeting was under less then ideal circumstances, thank you for your support and I hope I can learn from and work with you in the future! @CanadlanLaw

2 Likes

S1_LO supports

1 Like

l6vesome supports

1 Like

Support

2 Likes