SCMC development updates

With the Firestone Department of Health starting to do more in game operations. We have noticed that the medical center of version 2 does not meet any of the required things for the practical operation of a hospital.

Stapleton County Medical Center is a clinic building, not designed for any trauma or diagnostic imaging. Firestone is a violent state with many traumas every day. The health department requires a hospital capable to work as a level 1 trauma center.

In order to do this FDOH would require getting updated ER and trauma rooms. This would also involve receiving some type of proper operating room, and radiology unit. The rooms that we have currently are perfect for an inpatient room or a clinic room, but not ICU, trauma, or emergency medicine.

Thank you for taking time to read my post. I hope the development team will be able to provide support to FDOH.

Signed,
cirt31
Department Head of Emergency Medicine, Stapleton County Medical Center

32 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

we need a lot of things in v2. but we also need v3 to come out.

5 Likes

I support this. I also notice that half of the hospital’s upper floors aren’t in game, i think that would be alot of extra space to remodel. Some doors with locks on them that DOH have to open for patients would be good too.

7 Likes

Very much support this, if DOH is truly going to achieve its full potential for hospital ops then it requires an upgraded facility.

I’ve offered to build the new and or upgraded SCMC facility before with just being left on hold but I continue to extend that offer if it comes to be. Hopefully, we’ll see it happen someday soon.

11 Likes

100% support

7 Likes

Support 110%

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

@anon54114525

5 Likes

yesyes support

6 Likes

support