SCMC development updates

full support to this AMAZING department and BUILDING !

4 Likes

Support

6 Likes

I love when you hear 1000 shots ring out at RW bank while youā€™re peacefully boating;
Then 100 DoT, FNG, and Trooper panic buttons go off;
Followed by 50 wail sirens;
With 25 deaths in five minutes;
But your only ā€œhospitalā€ is a basic clinic building, with staff extremely overqualified.

Do you see the issue? With all this, all this room for amazing medical roleplay, we only have a boo-boo center?

The school nurseā€™s little office is better than this in comparison. I doubt our current center even has an ice machine to bag up.

Remember when they added the helipad by the SCMC? For amazing MEDEVAC roleplays? Why canā€™t we start showing some love to the actual care aspect?

Thatā€™s all from me, if you canā€™t already tell, support.

7 Likes

Yeah, I agree, DoH is full of potential waiting for devs to unlock it.

Youā€™d be the savior if you ended up building it! Someday, though, someday.

5 Likes

Full support from me, the rooms are nice but just they are copy and pasted throughout the whole medical centre, If I am being honest, the SCMC is probably the most important interior as of this time in V2 if you are not counting CD.

4 Likes

Support, Hope to see DOH on a lot if they do get this.

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

The Department of Health is the only department Iā€™ve wholeheartedly wished for development support for. They have amazing leadership, their department is extremely crucial but their true potential is locked behind the lack of developer support. They have copy/paste rooms around their entire center and not even semi-realistic equipment in the entire hospital.

The staff that works for DOH is extremely overqualified for what they currently have, and most, if not all of them have stated they arenā€™t active in game because itā€™s nearly impossible to be with what they have. When DOH is in game and making do with what they have, medical RP is amazing and somewhat realistic, imagine if they actually got what they requested for V2. DOH would probably be the most realistic department out there.

With MOST medical role-plays in-county being emergencies where most of them require an Emergency room, an operating room and an ICU, and what does DOH have? A clinic room from a family doctors office.

7 Likes

support

6 Likes

soup port

5 Likes

Support 100%, the current SCMC reminds me of a family clinic you would take a child if they had an upset stomach, not for surgery.

6 Likes

Support, SCMC has gotten some development support lately but obviously thereā€™s not much for them to do.

A reinvention of car mechanics to make MVAs actually injure and damage vehicles is only really viable for v3 and I see that to be the only real way to boost SCFD and DOH activity.

6 Likes

yes but they said V3 was gonna come out next summer 2 summers agoā€¦ imo we canā€™t rely on V3 coming out any time soon so we need V2 to at the VERY least be functional.

5 Likes

No reason to not support, you give other departments and other useless businesses things, DOH could use some more fun

sUpPoRT

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Former Defense Secretary Supports this

6 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

when v3 is canceled, then sure

4 Likes

support hope this happens

4 Likes