SCFD - Bringing back S&R

S&R has been approved, thanks to everybody for the support. Now we need just need a dev to agree to develop S&R.

1 Like

S&R will only be implemented in V3, boats aren’t gonna be readded to V2 and V2 is low priority right now

1 Like

thanks captain obvious

1 Like

imo, abolish fsp helis and give to scfd /shrug

3 Likes

That won’t happen.

1 Like

Hello,

This has been brought up initially when the helicopters were re-introduced. I had supported of the idea to provide SCFD: S&R their own helicopter for medevacs and other needs, but was not approved by FedoraMasterB98. At this time, I am no longer able to update v2 with my given circumstances in real life.

I do suggest that SCFD works with FSP in regards to their medical response choppers. ASU doesnt really need EMT-B to transport patients as SCFD is always the one who calls them out (or rather it should be like that). Then they could park their rig to the side and ride with the chopper treating the patient until the arrival at the hospital. If that does not work, a medevac chopper can always be stationed at SCFD and hang out with the crew until a call comes in.

Requiring MR to have EMT-B would definitely cause problems as it’s a law enforcement unit not always medically trained. When I do get the chance to start working on v2 again, I am more than happy to introduce the idea to FedoraMasterB98 again, but you must work with what is said.

With regards,
GetEnveloped

2 Likes

if you’re up for the challenge, i think that’s an excellent idea

if you’re trained enough, and are competent enough for this job, i believe this could work

y’all just need rank structure, directors, etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like