SCFD - Bringing back S&R

Well literally everybody in SCFD (except candies) have EMT-B. Thereforth another reason why we should get it. Plus im sure we could work things out with ilord. I mean he doesn’t have much to do in regards to DOA.

1 Like

The only reason FSP ASU exists because it is realistic.

1 Like

Main thing is, would the devs give you a heli?

1 Like

Realistic in a certain way, the rappelling and air patrol is actually pretty realistic (except the county’s SWAT department mainly has the special response helicopter) but MR really isn’t because most County FD’s have their own heli. It’s mainly for firefighting, medivac’ing and rescuing but that’s not the point. To clarify im not saying ASU should be abolished/given to us. It should only be MR

1 Like

No idea, if we prove that we need it and that we have a functioning division to back us up, it’ll give us more of a chance.

1 Like

Wait, isn’t S&R a water rescue division?

1 Like

my god, ok lets put it this way. When you think of Search and Rescue what do you think of. We don’t want S&R to be just water rescue because then that’s pretty much just CG and then we have a puddle pirate war. We want to expand operations to the whole county. Somebody goes missing, boom S&R. There is somebody stuck on a place that’s too tall for the ladder (or the ladder isn’t available) boom S&R. Then if we get a helicopter it would pretty much make S&R, if we also got a helicopter we would use it for airlifting since we have it. Plus if we have brush fires in v3, it could be like that. (like the LAFD agusta westland 139, chairs can be taken away and added and the water dropping thingy can also be taken off.

1 Like

To find someone just call ASU: Air Patrol, call ASU: Special Response if you want to save the person from the plane, we are trained on extracting people from anywhere. But the brush fire and airlift yes I agree we would call S&R for that.

1 Like

But if you call somebody to look for a missing person, why would you want a SWAT heli. You’d want a heli that has medical supplies and that can medivac.

1 Like

Air Patrol doesn’t work with any tactical unit, they are trained to find people.

1 Like

whoops didn’t see the comma. So I think we should just startup the division then debate development wise later, we still need to set up pretty much everything.

1 Like

Like I could talk to Code about having SCFD people in ASU. He probs will deny but it’s still worth a try.

1 Like

Good idea, lets try that first and see if he’ll accept it. Then we can go from there.

1 Like

Yeah.

1 Like

It could also help FSP because people will be more interested if they see helicopters flying around helping people.

1 Like

We already help people. Especially Special Response we save people from drowning.

1 Like

But with more people, the public will see that more.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

FDOA needs to have a licensing program where anyone can fly and helicopter or airplane with appropriate training.

1 Like

we already have that…

but fed is a loser and wont give us civilian aircraft in stapleton so ppl can only fly at our non-existent airport

1 Like