Safety is the No. 1 priority, how safe do you feel?

Well, I guess that is a good idea.

This is a good poll, the people who believe this is useless clearly don’t see the opinion gathering aspect of this post. I’ll be back to see the probably predictable results, but for now I’m gonna be outta here.

Yes, I completely agree with you on that but hey people are entitled to think what they wish. See you soon lad, take it easy.

I honestly think that V3 will help with this. I believe that most criminals are committing the crimes they committ due to being bored. With there being more stuff for citizens to do in V3 like bowling and arcade games I believe it will help lower the crime rate. That’s just my side though.

1 Like

68% of offenders repeat the same thing. A bowling alley and arcade games will lower the rate but what about the other offenders. What will be the action plan for them?

2 Likes

I think the program that Frixtro was talking about will help with them.

1 Like

If there are any concerns specifically about the City of Redwood, you may forward them to us (the Redwood City Council) and we will discuss them, and raise those concerns with whomever necessary to at least attempt a form of solution to whatever the concern may be.

The Redwood City Council consists of:

• Mayor FightingTheFlames

• Alderman danhoo6

• Alderman japhillips22

• Alderman A1exCarter

• Alderman HermioneGranger757

• Alderman MrNoodles1210

We are all open to listen, and wish to address any and all concerns you may have, so please, if you have one, contact any of us!

The City of Redwood Discord: https://discord.gg/QQKkhEP

Thanks,

Alderman danhoo6

I can guarantee Redwood is the only choice where no one feels safe because that place is a battleground.

Obviously Redwood is the number 1 area for crime. SCSO are usually there so you get people cop baiting. Everyone hangs around the RW bus stop by CD. CD parking lot, loads of people who shouldn’t really be driving a car, loads of reckless driving etc.
But with the bank robberies, crime is starting to spread out more into the smaller areas.

Sometimes people gather at farms, with their guns and all that.

Really, there’s not much that can be done. In V2 Redwood is the hotspot for everyone. It’s got the CD, gas station, most of the stores, and Path’s so everyone’s bound to go there anyway. I’d say to reduce crime, we need stricter laws as a deterrent.

1 Like

I think I can speak for most of the criminals. But we are actually tired of the same thing as well like you guys. It’s always the same thing ——->Shoot up CD ———>>Evasion———> Get arrested (that’s like the common crime). I’m pretty sure everyone is bored of the same 2 things. Plus, the amount of people who just ram people and drive away is a lot which makes it really annoying. - Philip

2 Likes

Solution: Add diverse spawn points and multiple CDs around the map which saves when you join (you can’t reset and get a different spawn point but when you rejoin you may get a different one).
Idk if this is hard but sounds pretty simple to me

Also, v2 is pretty small so this could work and gun dealers are all around the map. v3 is also pretty small and Fed said we will have this in v3

1 Like

i feel safe as a 10 because im a criminal :sunglasses: i feel most unsafe in redwood because of cops

Remember, crime is a core aspect of the game just like LEO’s, department, and government officials are.

If you actually successfully stop criminals and lower the crime rate to a point where it’s gone mostly or entirely, then now SCSO, FSP, DOC, and DHS are all completely useless. No need for POST either. No need for the DOJ. It would cause a deadly domino effect. Criminals make up most of the non-leo population, so them being gone would also drive out the leo population.

tl;dr crime is a critical component to the state. Getting rid of it is like deleting System32.

4 Likes

Yeah, I feel safe everytime I see a guy ramming people for attentiong or gangs like Renegade posing like actors infront of CD

Cringe fact, once a criminal organization was made to stop playing fs or to stop crimes for 1-2 months too prove why criminals have a good impact.

1 Like

true phil

I’m not saying lets entirely remove crime, but lets get the annoying RDM, and ramming, and all that bullshit outta here with certain deterrents (gotta figure out what exactly) and bring back the old ya know Mafias and stuff where they get into long shootouts or decent pursuits… and whatever happened to hit lists with reasons for those hit lists like people not liking a certain cop or certain GO… that was the fun stuff because then ya know IO had things to do such as infiltrate, CRT had the ability to respond to negotiate hostage situations, take down the suspects in one way or another, now it just goes like this:
Shooting
Pursuit
Vehicle Stops
Driver gets out, kills cop
Takes off
Logs/Hides inside of a non-collided hill for 10 minutes and then gets new outfit and a new car

The criminal community is TOXIC now-a-days. They’re not fun to interact with nor do they give LEOs much to do besides shoot non-stop.

WE ARE NOT TOXIC

the hell is wrong with getting out of your car and killing a cop? that happens in real life. the criminal community is not toxic

yes we are not toxic

tbh i think fs should stay in paid access forever, this will get rid of those annoying as hell tourists glitching cars out when you’re just minding your own business or busy with a scene, it will also get rid of the ‘criminals’ who just recklessly drive everywhere because i dont see any gangs in firestone anymore, i dont remember the last time seeing an actual gang. however i do think v3 will give law abiding citizens and criminals more to do hopefully, that is if fed lives up to his promises (and we know fed so…)

2 Likes