Running Radar in the Driver Seat

It’s a actual system, called ALPR(Automatic License Plate Reader). The SCSO Ghosted Taurus has the readers on the back but are non functional

5 Likes

stuff like this shouldn’t be added for balancing

yes, it’d be fun for LEOs, but it can make the game further skewed

8 Likes

everybody speeds when there’s no leos around

7 Likes

this is a very very good suggestion. for once we have a good one, thank god. yes please add this to v2, and not v3. because we all know that v3 will come out when my kitten dies, which will be in 12 years or so. this may be difficult to script but it would be useful for LEOS. but for the balancing. i don’t think this would abuse it. cops barely cite people for speeding because they can 1. never get the time to get there speed. 2. sometimes never catch them.

5 Likes

Well option 1 wouldn’t even require anything developmentally, just permission and change to the game rules, but I see how option 2 could require scripting. If the developmental aspect is too much for the founders they can just give us permission to do option 1.

5 Likes

i was talking regarding the automatic radar gun thats like built into the car. but i get what your trying to say

5 Likes

ok at that point u have to understand not every cop car has that and that if u add that it would give the leos a even more unfair advantage then they already have all the crims and even legals would be mad at this

5 Likes

Pretty much every cop has that
They already buffed the crim ar so this could counter it

4 Likes

the only criminal that has access to the AR is connor. he is literally the only “active criminal” that has V2 alpha, meaning access to the gun.

7 Likes

Ohh I forgot alpha

4 Likes

They could always add more robbery locations or something

4 Likes

We have enough locations to rob we just think Leo’s keep on getting more and more stuff to help them they are already pretty op already

4 Likes

i disagree with that actually, you guys have srts, nice guns, plenty of locations to get them, make up to 40k off of robberies, and so much more

even if they do have a little more, it is still realistic

3 Likes