Running Radar in the Driver Seat

I’m hesitant to vote cause I don’t want to be caught speeding. :neutral_face:

11 Likes

This doesn’t really affect people like you speeding, it’s more for ease of use and for people that run immediately after being pulled over.

5 Likes

Yes we need this, support

5 Likes

Honestly I am in support. I’d be cool if when using the system that if you click on the cars plate then it pulls up all the relevant information associated with the evader.

6 Likes

v3 isnt happening in our lifetime bruh

6 Likes

yea ik i was being sarcastic lmao

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

that’d just be overpowered asf lol

5 Likes

i’d agree with a radar gun that shows their plate, but you would still have to run the plate to get info

5 Likes

I dont agree with that, it’d be too overpowered and LEOs half the time wouldn’t even need to even try finding/reading the plate

also to add on, radar guns atleast MOST of the time wouldn’t be able to read the plate of a car going 90

7 Likes

there could developmental restrictions to that feature, but just a thought

6 Likes

no support i do not want to be caught speeding

5 Likes

I support! It’s understandable how time consuming it can be to run radar outside the vehicle when to get back in you have to click the handle and catch up to them, a radar system in the vehicle would be very unique and helpful!

5 Likes

That sounds like a personal problem Judge.
If I may make a suggestion on how to solve said personal problem, maybe stop speeding?

5 Likes

no <3

for all you people out there this is a half joke

6 Likes

v3 is a myth

4 Likes

Understandable, have a good day

5 Likes

@anon54114525 @FederalLaw @pathwaysbball

5 Likes

it’d be cool like in fivem tbh,

while in a vehicle or driving you’re able to detect other vehicle speeds gui on the screen, use your mouse to hover over a vehicle and it’ll detect its sps

5 Likes

No support! If you want LEOs to be running radar all the time and citing you every time you go 10 sps over, go for it. This is dumb. more reason for high ranks not to go in county.

6 Likes