RodrikSousa for the County Council

I am excited and proud to officially announce my candidacy for the Stapleton County Council. I look forward to fairly represent everyone in the Council Chamber. I will run a positive campaign, one in which I will display integrity and honesty in all my interactions and treat all that I encounter with the utmost respect.

It will be a great privilege to serve my county and represent its people in the County Council. I will do so by listening openly to the concerns of all our community members to build a better state.

Who am I?

I’m a proud citizen of Firestone that is always active in the community that likes to cruise around and to RP and interact with others to make the community better and better. I’m currently a DPW Trainee and a former DOT Public Employee and a DOBW Environmental Advisor.

Goals

• Work with other councilpersons to write bills that will benefit the county.
  • Revise older bills to solve problems that may have appeared after they were in effect.
  • Talk to department employees and command to know their problems and bring them to the council.
  • Visit businesses to listen to their concerns.

How can you contact me?

You can contact me through the following in the following ways:

• Discord: RodrikSousa#4836

We live in the best County! Let’s work together to make it an even better place to live, work, and play!

Best regards,
RodrikSousa

3 Likes

SUPPORT! THIS MAN IS A VERY HARDWORKER AND I MEAN THAT HES GREAT!

4 Likes

2 Likes

SUPPORT :grinning:

3 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

mad support

3 Likes