Stapleton County Council Elections, September 2020

Position: County Council
Positions Available: [7]
Signature Deadline: October 3rd, 2020 at 11:59 PM CST
Election Sponsor: County Executive dauntfulness
NOTE THIS IS A SECONDARY POSITION

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Collect ten (10) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been published prior to September 29th, 2020.

Election Rules:
⇒ Can only post one speech/manifesto/etc, and may not “bump” your thread more than once every two hours.
⇒ Slander will result in disqualification.
⇒ You can have two (2) secondary positions during the election period, but must resign from one (1) if you win a seat.
⇒ Any twitter posts hinting as a campaign will NOT result in a disqualification, if the poster is a candidate. The media is free to host polls or questions about this election.
⇒ Once ten (10) supports have been reached, the candidate needs to reply with their name and speech/manifesto/etc. This will officially place them on the ballot.
⇒ Any other rules specified by any law are applied here, including election laws. Individuals with one (1) or more arrests are NOT allowed to run.

Schedule:
⇒ Campaigning begins on 09/29/2020 (Today).
⇒ Campaigning continues from 09/29/2020 to 10/03/2020 at 11:59 PM CST.
⇒ Voting opens 10/04/2020 at 12 PM CST
⇒ Voting closes 10/05/2020 at 12 PM CST.
Winners announced shortly after and the term will begin October 5th, 2020.

Signed,
dauntfulness
County Executive
Stapleton County

4 Likes

Re Elect 69superman for Stapleton County Council! I have achived the 10 signatures required (In 18 minutes may I add, quite a fast time)

1 Like

Jakub0408 for County Council

I, Jakub0408, have achieved a required amount of (10) signatures.

1 Like

I, HippoGamingRB have achieved a required amount of (10) signatures. Re-Elect HippoGamingRB for County Council

1 Like

I, Firetreat21 have achieved the set requirement of 10 signatures. Re-Elect Firetreat21 for County Council

1 Like

I, robloxelsuper have achieved the requirement of ten (10) signatures. Robloxelsuper for County Council

2 Likes

I, jackh4m_r, have achieved the required amount of (10) signatures.

(I posted this earlier, but didn’t specify how much I’ve recieved, I apologize)

2 Likes

xUncleton for County Council

I, xUncleton, am extremely proud to say I’ve achieved the required amount of (10) signatures.

2 Likes

I, Honorable-Law-Abiding-Noble-Ethical Kasterix, have achieved a required amount of signatures.

2 Likes

I, e_nforcerclappedyou, have met the requirement of 10 signatures. E_nforcerclappedyou for County Council

2 Likes

I, RodrikSousa, have achieved a required amount of (10) signatures.

2 Likes

Go vote for your new county council members.

2 Likes