RobloxWashington66 for House of Representatives

Hello! I’m RobloxWashington66, a candidate for one of the positions for House of Representatives. I will like to assure you that me winning this position for House of Representatives, I will ensure the safety and well beings of all of our law enforcement officers, medical employees, and civilians. I do have lots of plans I wish to put in place for the State of Firestone if elected, below I will be listing a few prime examples of what I will do.

• All about me I’ve been playing Firestone for a little over a year, I’ve attended the Firestone Fire Academy, and was able to successfully make it to the exam, but I’ve quit and attempted to move on to other obstacles, I’ve applied for the Firestone POST and currently awaiting acceptance with the POST to have a law enforcement background within the State. I’ve been playing ROBLOX for over 4-5 years now, and I truly enjoy it, I have been a United States History Teacher for going on 2 years now at one of the largest ROBLOX schools. I believe my personality, and real life experience will allow me to enhance the equality amongst the State and legislative branch.

• Community Engagement We need our legislative out in the public asking for civilians opinions about the amazing State, if the civilians aren’t heard and legislative is just passing laws without the concerns of civilians first then that is a major problem. I will ensure that I weekly hold small meetings with the public to see where they currently stand.

• Governor & Lieutenant Governor I proudly elected our new Governor & Lieutenant Governor because of their background and knowledge, they know the backbone of the government, and they will be able to successfully lead the State of Firestone forward. I look forward to working closely with the Governor & Lieutenant Governor to pass laws that will not only benefit our civilians, but agencies in the State of Firestone.

• Businesses Businesses in the State of Firestone is one of my main priorities if elected, I’ve noticed some businesses needing extra guidance and assistance, and their has been a lack of those businesses succeeding, we need to get laws passed that will boost up these new and upcoming businesses to employ thousands of Citizens to work for small business or even large businesses.

I have an entire list of things that I plan on doing, but it will be the longest speech you’ve read. I need your help in support of me running for House of Representatives to ensure that I could fight for justice, and ensure all Citizens could give their input to Congress without an hassle. Let’s make Firestone great!

3 Likes

Seems like a promising candidate.

1 Like

I do agree with your motives, though, what legislative experience do you have?

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

I support.

2 Likes

I don’t have any legislative experience on ROBLOX platform wise. But I do have real life experience, I’m currently in Advanced Placement for Government with the letter grade of a B+. I was never offered the opportunity to serve in legislative positions, but I was offered the opportunity to attend the State Capitol in real life and see how legislative work, not only that we’re currently learning in AP Government the way the government operates. I feel as if I know what I will be doing without hesitation.

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t want to let Firestone Citizens down.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Ehh support :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

@Stamose Did that answer your question?

1 Like

support

2 Likes

That’s all the info I need

I suggest going to Municipal or county first, get some legislative experince under your belt before you run for a larger house like… Well House or Senate

1 Like

Alright, thank you for advice.

1 Like

Robloxwashington66 Has served on the municipal level as city council and Parish executive in Baton Rouge. He has a lot of skill and I believe he is ready for the big leagues.

He has my full endorsement.

2 Likes

Yes it did

2 Likes

If you say so. I dont vote nor support, all I care about is if people are compent enough to run the house or the senate as we have seen to much incompetence out of both houses of the Legislative Chambers and its sort of hurting my heart

3 Likes

Solid plans, constructive points.

I support.

2 Likes