Ro-state Centered Milsim Interest survey

So I stole $20 jk and got Robux to fund a Ro-state Centered Milsim group. I’d like to know if i should put this Robux to good use or if I should just waste it on shit.

This Milsim would be based around an alternate version of the War for Blockport (2017) in which all Ro-states (Mayflower, New York, Firestone, Aigio and any other ro-state that wants to join) in which Blockport devolves into a bloody civil war after a Military coup d’etat of the Government and where all states ride in as security forces for either side. The state’s MAJGEN’s (and if applicable DOD Secretaries/MOD Ministers) choose what side they want to be on (BLUFOR would be with the main Blockport Government, OPFOR would be with the Revolutionaries, and Neutral would be like a Player made Red Cross ect)

• I’d love to see a Milsim Group centered around Ro-states
  • No fuck off Sean

0 voters

1 Like

tbh prefer to have a group from people in Firestone and any other ro-nations which can create a MILSIM on a game like Arma.

4 Likes

I would as well but not most people have Arma (or like me cant run it well)

1 Like

So basically a ROBLOX-state version of Kandahar and Helmand?

Shiiiet, sounds interesting

4 Likes

I mean choosing the No Sean fuck off Option isnt gonna stop me

1 Like

if only we could keep the edgy neckbeards away, but that’s not really possible.

1 Like

the fact that you’re thinking about this says a lot, I’m happy to see that you’re seeking change and trying so props to you I applaud it

1 Like

One word: yes.

2 Likes

:eyes:image

1 Like

:eyes:

5char

2 Likes

This could be a fantastic thing if it’s done correctly, but unfortunately I don’t think it’s really gonna be possible to get this started up. I don’t think much of the Firestone community would be interested, and I think it’s gonna be damn near impossible to get other Ro-States involved in the project also. But a cool concept nonetheless.

3 Likes

I could see this becoming popular with the criminal element of FS. Let us have like a crim made terror group or paramilitary something something like Shadow Company

3 Likes

For as much as I realise most people don’t have Arma 3, and it’s been brought up in this forum, a FS/Ro-state Arma 3 Milsim group could also be interesting. Either attached to the roblox milsim or entirely separate, or more like every now and again we join together onto Arma for a campaign then hop off etc.

2 Likes

Ro-state KOTH

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1646Hp0ObPNZY69zpsyet1Bn0-ripphvx/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

1 Like

can someone make a firestone squad discord server

1 Like

Also one word: Yes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes