Rise of City Governments

So I’ve been seeing an increase in the Municipalities trying to be active, create city ordinances, city code, etc., as long as this continues I will start looking into creating a City Hall for each city so the cities can have a place to do these practices.

54 Likes

None of the cities are fixable! Their respective leaders are hopeless left wing lunatics who aren’t interested in fixing their city. They’re interested in their political agenda, which has absolutely nothing to do with quality of life issues and everything to do with wokeism!!!

8 Likes

that is false! the City of Arborfield has reduced its homeless rate by at least 100%!

11 Likes

And all the OTHER cities likE REDWOOD want to COPY us!!! We are CLEARLY on the right track. A great leap forward!

Long live the City of Arborfield.

Signed,
The Honorable Automationeer
Deputy Mayor of Arborfield

9 Likes

This would be a wonderful addition for the municipalities. Currently, the Mayors of Redwood, Arborfield, and Prominence are all working extremely hard to make the municipalities noticeable and show their importance. We like to have a lot of in game roleplays with different businesses, state officials, etc. As of right now, the municipalities have absolutely nothing in game. We always have to improvise. I believe a City Hall would be really cool because we would be able to move some of our operations in game. Whether that be mini Council sessions, meetings with business leaders and state officials, mayoral speeches, etc, it’ll help us so much.

All three Mayors and their Deputy Mayors have all been working with each other recently to find new ways of having the municipalities stand out and so far, we’ve been successful. Having that support from the State and Developers would be super beneficial for our efforts. I’m glad our work is being noticed and hopefully, a lot of people come out in support of this.

DonxId
Mayor
City of Redwood

8 Likes

also just saying theres an arborfield council chamber already built :kissing_heart:

redwood and prominence have ones too but they kinda suck ngl

6 Likes

That is FALSE!

3 Likes

Establish the ability for municipalities to distribute homes/land like Commerce

5 Likes

THE CITIES IS SO SHORT OF MONEY THEY CANNOT PROVIDE WATER, HEAT, SOAP OR TOLIET PAPER IN HOUSES

2 Likes

Emma, you seem to be speaking out of your ass

8 Likes

what are you on?? You’re just mad u can’t get into a municipality position :rofl:

5 Likes

We got a lot of money. Redwood has a booming economy with huge houses. :muscle:

6 Likes

it was a joke silly goose DOES A JOKE NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO ANYONE HERE

3 Likes

The Arborfield City Government is rolling in dough after signing a government contract with SFC Contracting to demolish the Stapleton County Building, making way for a new set of public toilets.

7 Likes

to demolish the Stapleton County Building

napalm should do the trick

2 Likes

This District of Prominence, is very wealthy. We have many good businesses and we are rolling out new projects. Please from now on if you have any concerns, please go to our Chief of staff, TheGreenLegoBrick.

/s/
MichaeICalabrese
Deputy Mayor of Prominence.

4 Likes

A city with Patchy statue when?

9 Likes

Will city governments also get our laws actually enforced and get Dev support?

4 Likes

We should be given control of non-business property such as residential areas.

3 Likes

This would be a very good addition for the cities. Myself and the Lieutenant Governor have been meeting with the municipalities to assist them in any way we can (which we have some plans already in place), and I believe support like this can definitely assist them further.

11 Likes