Revoked

uh no it’s in the constitution the person BEING impeached must have commited a crime so this is a expulsion

Yes it does

:eyes:

First of all, lets start from the beginning: You were hired as an appeals agent. Not one case given yet, so no training was issued. Because I never officially activated Appeals. You took it upon yourself, to go into an FSP termination and appeal it yourself, without any forward noticing towards me, or any administration. Then you went to departments telling them to force you into Discords, because you worked for DPS. Then you appealed a case without any consent from me, or any administration. So you were terminated for your actions, which were justified.

I find it kinda sad that you just lied in public…

I have DM’ed you about legal rep team, and the director position, didn’t help.

2 Likes

Y’all are quick with these impeachments.

1 Like

she may be hired but did you tell her that appeals wasnt activated and that she shouldnt do anything

1 Like

Ikr, but as long as they come with evidence there shouldn’t b a problem

Government Officials can be impeached for failing to properly discharge the duties of their office.

Constitution ARTICLE III Section X: “Government Officials may be impeached (or if a member of Congress, expelled) for failing to properly discharge the duties of their office.”

Only way she would’ve known is if you told her

That I don’t disagree with, however. When I told her it wasn’t a PSB, and it was a recommended no-hire. I told her, that departments can still hire her, as “recommended no hire” holds no legal obligation.

Seems legit

Here are some of your rights as an employee, if those haven’t been violated or your employer hasn’t committed any illicit act this petition won’t even reach the doors of the Capitol.

(An Act to Establish General Employment Rights)

If she wants to discuss it, I will be more than happy to discuss removal of it, but going straight to petitions without any discussion is not how I would start it.

hmu dms

i tried discussing it with you but you ignored me ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

ill support anyways idc

support idk

That’s because it didn’t effect you, that’s why I ignored you.

Ignoring people with a valid concern, even if that concern isn’t theirs, for a DPS secretary is almost definitely failing to properly discharge the duties of their office.

2 Likes

you go ovg!!